Covert Blackhawk Not Sending Pictures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covert Blackhawk Not Sending Pictures?

Covert Blackhawk LTE, Verizon. Battery is 100%, great signal, 3GB of memory left on the card. Camera is not taking realtime photos and not sending any pictures in the last 24 hours. This feeder has always had a critter at it every day for the past 2 and a half years....

Any ideas on how I can reboot it remotely? Too far to drive out there unfortunately.

If you request a real time photo does it send it?

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
      If you request a real time photo does it send it?
      Nope. I tried online in my covert account and on the mobile app.

Comment

Called covert last week and they said they were getting a ton of calls about Verizon cameras. They said the problem was on Verizon’s end. Mine quit too.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
          Called covert last week and they said they were getting a ton of calls about Verizon cameras. They said the problem was on Verizon’s end. Mine quit too.
          Well that sucks... They have any ETA/updates on a fix? My other cam is working fine. Very odd.

Comment

Yup ...There are several posts talking about Verizon having some issues.

Comment

Well crap that figures, I set up my new Verizon cam this weekend and it wasn’t sending pics. Just figured I did something wrong. Hopefully they get it fixed

Comment

I will call them tomorrow and i’ll let y’all know if there are any updates.
                Last edited by yotethumper; 07-21-2019, 08:25 PM.

Comment

I posted this in a fb page, tons of people with the same problem. Somebody commented saying they were told the issue would be fixed tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                    I posted this in a fb page, tons of people with the same problem. Somebody commented saying they were told the issue would be fixed tomorrow.
                    Awesome! Keep us updated, if you don’t mind.

Comment

Awesome! Keep us updated, if you don’t mind.
                      Tried calling Covert, nobody picked up. Have had multiple people on FB tell me that they were told an updated firmware will go out today with a fix. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Mine won’t quit taking pics then again my deer won’t leave. No issues with my Verizon cams. Must be certain part of Tx. My Moultrie Modem didn’t send for the last 3 days though.

Comment

Almost 2PM CST and camera is still down. Last update received was 7/20/2019. I haven't been able to get somebody at covert on the phone.

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                            Almost 2PM CST and camera is still down. Last update received was 7/20/2019. I haven't been able to get somebody at covert on the phone.
                            Still nothing here.

Comment

Mine is still down, left a msg for customer service

Comment

Working...
                              X