Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think your dogs would eat you?

I guess if they got hungry enough..

According to the Johnson County Sheriff’s Office, Johnson County Medical Examiner’s Office and the Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office, a man who was reported missing by family members was “entirely consumed by his own dogs.”

If I had 18 and died in the back yard??

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

We had a guy blow off some fingers throwing fireworks mortar rounds in back yard. Dog ate them after his brother picked up and put on patio table.

Comment

I wouldn’t blame her if she did. Guarantee the cats would.

Comment

we found an elderly man and his dog dead in his apartment several years ago, he had a lot of health issues and evidently had a heart attack and fell, hitting his head on the counter on his way down. his face was half eaten off by the dog, best we could tell the dog started licking the blood from the wound and just kept on going. we never really figured out why the dog died, he had only been in there for 3 days.

Comment

This is a common problem in India ( the sub continent)

Comment

My brother told me a story of a call they got. A elderly guy that had died in his trailer. He was in there for some time. Neighbors had called, Everybody pretty much knew the fella had died from the smell at the door and flies on the window.. They broke In, handed the two little dogs to the neighbor that was waiting outside. Neighbor started hugging the little dogs and allowing them to lick her all in the face. Once my brother and his partners got closer to the body they noticed the gentleman had parts missing that the two little dogs had eaten off!
              Last edited by ostey22; 07-10-2019, 10:58 AM.

Comment

As a follow up question:

Say your family went out of town but you stayed home and somehow died with your dog in the house. Your family returns to find you dead and your dog has eaten some of you.

Would your family keep the dog or have it put down?

Would it be weird having a dog running around your house you knew had eaten one of your family members?

Comment

Crazy story.

Comment

seen it more times than I can remember. One in particular the dogs ate all the skin off the homeowners skull.

And cats aren't any better for you feline lovers

Comment

Yeah probably if he was starvin to death. I feel the same way about him. Only he wouldn't go very far. I'd last him at least a couple weeks.

Comment

dang right they would...They are dogs...

Comment

As a funeral director here in this great state, I've seen some wild stuff. I just graduated funeral college when I was sent to get a little old lady that passed in her front yard in Houston one morning. As I walk up to the house with a little white picket fence, two HPD officers looked at me and said get ready. They had a little white fluffy dog tied up to the front porch, with a red face. The body was covered with a sheet. I pulled the sheet back and her whole face was gone. I mean gone, with her eyes wide open, because she didn't have any eyelids, lips, cheeks, ears, and all meat. Her skull was red, with her eyes staring up. It looked like something straight out of a horror flick. The dog was just as happy as it could be, wagging it's tail and being rambunctious. He must have gotten his revenge. I still see that face after 30 years.

Comment

We’re just a mobile feast for mans best friend!

Comment

1 would 1 wounldnt

Comment

Working...
                              X