Browning X bolt hells canyon long Range 6.5 creedmoor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browning X bolt hells canyon long Range 6.5 creedmoor

Just got my hells canyon in 6.5 creedmoor. So far it feels amazing. Trigger feels nice and feels very well built. Hopefully it shoots as well as it looks.

What y'all think of the X bolt and the hells canyon?

Scott

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Man I hope for your sake it shoots as good as it looks! Very nice.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Loving that barrel color! Nice stick!

Comment

Wanted a gun if someone said let go to X and hunt Y id grab this and hunt it. im hoping i hit that mark. thinking the 6.5 creedmoor and longer barrel should suffice for pretty much any north american game and long ranges

Comment

Saw the gun the other day at Bass Pro. Looks like a good setup for the price. About the only thing I didn't like about it was the small bolt handle.

Should be a good shooter!

Comment

I looked at that one and they have the Speed model and the Long range. The handle i thought would be a little small and annoying with my big hands but how they have it bent it is pretty comfortable

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
            Saw the gun the other day at Bass Pro. Looks like a good setup for the price. About the only thing I didn't like about it was the small bolt handle.

Should be a good shooter!

Comment

Anyone else with an XBolt?

Comment

I just purchased the X-bolt Western Hunter in .300wsm....actually picked it up last night.

That Hell's Canyon is a sharp looking gun!

Comment

Originally posted by scott.str View Post
                  Anyone else with an XBolt?
                  I'm a browning gun nut and love my a-bolt. My brother has an x-bolt in .270 and it shoots lights out for a stock rifle. Very nice rifle, should be a tack driver!

Comment

I have a x bolt carbon stainless hunter .270 its great .750 MOA.

Comment

That's one heck of a long barrel. Gun looks purdy though.

Comment

26" barrel. used to an 18" with a 9" suppressor so shouldn't be to bad. figured the extra few inches and thicker barrel would give me a bit more speed.

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                        That's one heck of a long barrel. Gun looks purdy though.

Comment

Originally posted by scott.str View Post
                          26" barrel. used to an 18" with a 9" suppressor so shouldn't be to bad. figured the extra few inches and thicker barrel would give me a bit more speed.
                          Why aren't you going to use the suppressor on the 6.5?

Comment

Just added weight and size. hunting deer its not really needed honestly. my 6.5 grendel and 300 blk out get it for follow up shots and hunting with someone on coyotes and pigs and varmints riding in the side by side. also a 26" barrel plus 9" would be a bit harsh.

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                            Why aren't you going to use the suppressor on the 6.5?

Comment

Man, that's a sweet looking rig...

Comment

Working...
                              X