It is like trying to find Waldo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is like trying to find Waldo!

Ok guys, so I am looking for the Ruger Precision rifle in 6.5 Creedmore. I know it is more than likely a figment of my imagination because I can't find anything at any stores or shops. The only ones I can find on line is like at gun brokers and one other site and they are all auction type things and way out of state and frankly I am a little afraid to send that kind of money out of state to a person I have never met.

So with that being said, do any of you have leads to a new in the box Ruger Precision Rifle in a 6.5 Creedmore caliber?

Did you try Cabelas? If they don't have one they will order it for you.

Comment

Yes, They said they have had several on order for the last 4 to 6 months and have not seen a single one. Forthworth had 3 that people had ordered and a 22 person waiting list.

Comment

Oh wow. Well I'm not sure then.

Comment

1st quarter 2016. Might have to wait a couple months. They only put 75 out before telling everyone to go buy it.

Comment

I believe I commented on your other thread but theres literally 8-10 on gun broker and its very easy to do sir.
            Wouldn't be too afraid to do honestly. Its very easy, saves you tax, and you should be able to get it shipped to your FFL for 20-30$
            Last edited by 150class; 11-25-2015, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond S View Post
              Ok guys, so I am looking for the Ruger Precision rifle in 6.5 Creedmore. I know it is more than likely a figment of my imagination because I can't find anything at any stores or shops. The only ones I can find on line is like at gun brokers and one other site and they are all auction type things and way out of state and frankly I am a little afraid to send that kind of money out of state to a person I have never met.

So with that being said, do any of you have leads to a new in the box Ruger Precision Rifle in a 6.5 Creedmore caliber?
              I have bought my last two guns from dealers on gun brokers. Most of them are small gun shops as well, just out of state. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again, just be sure to look at the rating from the people you are buying from.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond S View Post
                  Thanks for the info guys.
                  I searched the gun your looking for. All of the dealers I saw that had one had an A+ Rating. I just make sure I always buy from an actual shop and not an individual.

Like this one

Comment

Buds has been super easy to deal with both on an upper and a firearm. Id sure do it again

Comment

Probably would have to order one and wait.

Comment

Comment

Almost all of my guns come from either Bud's, Gunbroker or private sales.

It's silly to pay retail.

Comment

Thanks boh347, I will give the a call

Comment

Just got an email back from the shootinshop...... out of stock!

Comment

Working...
                              X