Forensic Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forensic Files

Been watching on Netflix lately. Saw an episode based in Houston that was a quadruple homicide of 4 teenagers. Killed over drugs & $. They located one suspect that was a young 17 yo girl at the time who was strung out on heroin. They showed her house with needles everywhere I’m talking more than a hospital. They said she was 2 weeks from death so strung out & living on cheese crackers. Unbelievable.
    Years ago I considered a career with DPS in crime lab & potentially forensics but I don’t think I could stomach this type of evil & filth. Kudos to those in law enforcement who deal with this type stuff. My hats off to y’all

I watch the heck out of those kind of shows . Don’t think I could do their job .

Comment

I watched all of them over the last few months.. it's about 25 seasons. I really like that show but sad situations.. just like the quad homicide in Houston.

Check out fbi files too.. it's really good

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Take dope out of murders and our numbers would drop 90%

Comment

I was watching some old episodes and saw one about the Michael Peterson case. If you've watched The Staircase go back and watch the Forensic Files episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            Maybe drop but not that much. While I will concede dope alters the mind and eliminates inhibitions that might normally exist, drugs are merely a “thing” not too much unlike guns. Now hear me out, I’m not advocating drugs. Merely pointing out that like guns, it’s the user who is evil and to blame. With or without drugs, this world is evil

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              Maybe drop but not that much. While I will concede dope alters the mind and eliminates inhibitions that might normally exist, drugs are merely a “thing” not too much unlike guns. Now hear me out, I’m not advocating drugs. Merely pointing out that like guns, it’s the user who is evil and to blame. With or without drugs, this world is evil
              Guns don’t make people desperate. Drugs force people to be desperate, in that desperation they will do just about anything to get what they are after.

Comment

Respect your point. However, I look at murders and the reasons behind them weekly.

Comment

I see what you’re trying to say but feel like you missed the point. Have you ever seen a person make the decision to cut ties with an immediate family member addicted to drugs because the amount of theft and lies and damage caused by that addict is undoable? I’ve never seen a gun do that to a person.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I watched one with Texas Ranger David Maxwell several weeks back. He had solved helped solve his sister murder from 30 years back. I worked a couple homicide cases back in the day with David. I had heard some about the case but the show was real interesting.

Comment

he's probably closer to right than you think, I spent 30 years on the street as an leo in Beaumont,,,, I saw many murders,, 2 were not drug related... one of those was over a pork chop

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
                        he's probably closer to right than you think, I spent 30 years on the street as an leo in Beaumont,,,, I saw many murders,, 2 were not drug related... one of those was over a pork chop
                        Pork chops ARE habit forming !

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          If you include alcohol in that 90%, I completely agree.

Comment

Seems like motives always shakes out to either sexual affairs, money, drugs, retaliation

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                              If you include alcohol in that 90%, I completely agree.
                              I'll preface this by saying it's not a discussion about legalization of any drug. Purely talking murder here....

The few that I could stretch and claim alcohol was involved already have other underlying issues. Ie: infidelity, financial reasons, someone just gets drunk and madetc. But, those are included in the 10% that are not dope related anyway.

I have never responded to or heard of a murder where someone's door got kicked in to steal their beer and whiskey. Nor have I heard of a drunk suspect in those 90%.

Home invasion killings are nearly always centered around dope. If not, it's the rare occasion a straight up robbery turns bad. And those victims are business owners who carry cash and dont use banks.

The things with these shows are they hit on such a small amount of actual killings. Mostly cause the general viewer doesn't want to hear about 2 gang members shooting each over a set of rims or 20 pounds of weed.

Its juicer TV to air a show about the one murder out of 10 that's about a ****** off ex husband, or business partner

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Quackerbox; 07-19-2019, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X