Rayzr feathers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rayzr feathers

Who all is shooting them? I'm wondering if using them in a 3 fletch will have enough steering for an 1.5" fixed blade head...obviously if the bow is tuned correctly they should be, but just wondering. I've got not problems going to a 4 fletch if it'd be a better setup.

I shoot 4 feathers set up .

Comment

Shot them for a few years and was very happy with them. My only complaint was the bases were a little inconsistent. Every pack I’d have to cull a few or touch them up with sandpaper to flatten them out. Overall a great product, wouldn’t hesitate to shoot them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I shot them before I switched to the AAE Max Stealth vanes. They are great feathers and I never had an issue with broadhead flight while using them. 3 or 4 fletch is up to you, shoot both and see what groups broadheads the best.

One benefit in using them is that it will give you a 1-2% bump in FOC.

Comment

I tried them, seemed to make more nose to me but other than that they were ok,,, I went back to 3" parabolic and doubt I will ever leave again

Comment

Did anyone use wraps with them? Can’t imagine why I’d have any issues with them sticking to wraps but thought I’d ask.

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
              Did anyone use wraps with them? Can’t imagine why I’d have any issues with them sticking to wraps but thought I’d ask.

I use the feather tape most of the time . Every once and awhile I will use a wrap .

Comment

Working...
              X