Round up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
    best I found is Sahara - we use it in camp at our deer lease and it keeps everything dead for a year or better. Do Not spray it anywhere near where run off could reach something you do not want dead
    Good stuff! I use this in my deer feed pens at 10x the rate and nothing has come up in 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
      best I found is Sahara - we use it in camp at our deer lease and it keeps everything dead for a year or better. Do Not spray it anywhere near where run off could reach something you do not want dead
      I believe mojave is the knock off of Sahara. Mojave will do the same, it'll be bare dirt for at least a year and like you said, you have to watch the runoff or it'll kill everything in the runoff path for sure

Comment

I like RM 43 . Kills most every thing I spray.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
          I believe mojave is the knock off of Sahara. Mojave will do the same, it'll be bare dirt for at least a year and like you said, you have to watch the runoff or it'll kill everything in the runoff path for sure

Mojave is a granulated?

Comment

Like stated above. RM43, it is a pre emergence so if applied correctly it is should stay in the soil preventing any regrowth for up to a year, depending on weather conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfNothing View Post
              Are you not wanting to use round up or is it just not effective against the weeds and shrubs?
              No. I’m cutting down a 2 acre fence line to place a 5 strand barb wire fence and want to use the best product to kill weeds and brush. Sounds like I will look for Mojave.

Comment

I do appreciate the feedback! Y’all have a good evening

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                  Mojave is a granulated?
                  Yes.
                  10#/100 gallons?
                  Last edited by twistedmidnite; 07-14-2019, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deerguy View Post
                    imazapyr kills both woody and herbaceous, plus it is soil active for 6 months
                    Without reading a label I'm pretty sure that both mojave and Sahara are imazapyr herbacides? We used imazuron (label name) in the past but our guy said he couldn't get it anymore. Mojave and Sahara supposed to be replacements.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                      Yes

We use to use the crap out of it on our pipelines. Have some stuff still dead that I sprayed 3 years ago .

Comment

I mix 200 gallons at a time, 5 gallons of ranger pro and 20# of mojave. It'll look like the mojave desert in a few weeks lol

Comment

Working...
                        X