• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Divorce your wife?

[QUOTE=Passthrough;14227174]T

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
      That’s great! Did she not try at all to gain custody?

She signed off on it before it went to the judge . She knows it’s what’s best for the kiddos.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
        So you’re telling me you’ve dated only one person in your whole life? I don’t know how people can do that. I’ve had multiple trucks, multiple guns, ....couldn’t imagine that.
        Yessir, that's the God's honest truth... When the right one comes along, you'll know it. I was fortunate that it happened right away for me...

Comment

Strummer, that is GREAT NEWS! I'm very sorry it was necessary to you to have to do it, but I am real glad for you and your kids that it worked out in this manner, especially since the two of you were in agreement. God will bless this I am sure.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            cutting down of people of Christian faith by calling us out as water walkers and such is just uncalled for.
            I’m not gonna speak for the dude that said that today, but I know that I’ve used the phrase water walker here on TBH directed towards people that I sure hope don’t profess to be Christians. Cause the Good Lord knows they aren't being an example of Christ with their actions toward others

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
              She signed off on it before it went to the judge . She knows it’s what’s best for the kiddos.
              Wow. That's great.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                Wow. That's great.

It’s bitter sweet that’s for sure . It’s truly not what I wanted to happen but it’s the best thing for the kids and I .

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                  It’s bitter sweet that’s for sure . It’s truly not what I wanted to happen but it’s the best thing for the kids and I .

I understand. I wouldn’t wish divorce on anyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
                    So you’re telling me you’ve dated only one person in your whole life? I don’t know how people can do that. I’ve had multiple trucks, multiple guns, ....couldn’t imagine that.
                    Dating a bunch of different women isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.

That’s a pretty good test of if your with the right person or not.

If your with someone and you are thinking about what it would be like to date other women, feel like you didn’t date enough, etc....something is wrong in your marriage.

I’ve been married twice. First marriage I was always thinking grass was greener on the other side, always was bitter about not dating other girls instead of settling down, etc. That marriage was a train wreck.

2nd marriage, complete opposite. I’m so glad I’m not out there trying to find a suitable person to get with.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                      So let me get this straight....

Some people get married and then divorced...

Some people get married and stay married with healthy marriages...

Those with long healthy marriages attempt to share how they made it and some that got divorced want to disparage them.

You either learn through tribulations or others revelations...

Not every revelation is an indictment on your situation.
                      Amen!

Comment

My ex is a beach and I thought we were on the same page until we went to court. I gave her everything thinking she was for her word. Was I wrong. Take care of yourself.

Comment

It took God a long time to find the right one for me. I didn't get married until I was 54. Got all the stupid kid stuff out of my system by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                            It took God a long time to find the right one for me. I didn't get married until I was 54. Got all the stupid kid stuff out of my system by then.
                            Awe Russ, If you'd a know'd how much fun grandbabies are, you'd a had kids just so you could have grandbabies!! If we'd 'a know'd how much fun they wuz, we'd a had them first and jus' skipp'd tha kids n went straight to grandkids!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Awe Russ, If you'd a know'd how much fun grandbabies are, you'd a had kids just so you could have grandbabies!! If we'd 'a know'd how much fun they wuz, we'd a had them first and jus' skipp'd tha kids n went straight to grandkids!!

Grandkids are only more fun because by that time in life you can afford to spoil them and you can send them home when your done!

We enjoyed our kids just as much, having real trouble with them moving on with life but proud of the men they have become.

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post
                                Dating a bunch of different women isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.

That’s a pretty good test of if your with the right person or not.

If your with someone and you are thinking about what it would be like to date other women, feel like you didn’t date enough, etc....something is wrong in your marriage.

I’ve been married twice. First marriage I was always thinking grass was greener on the other side, always was bitter about not dating other girls instead of settling down, etc. That marriage was a train wreck.

2nd marriage, complete opposite. I’m so glad I’m not out there trying to find a suitable person to get with.
                                I know from experience people change. I couldn’t imagine getting married at a young age then going through personal changes that have affected my life. I went back to college and changed careers. Being married and probably with kids I probably wouldn’t of been able to do that. I’d wake up 30 plus and be unhappy because my personal life wouldn’t be fulfilled. Now almost 40 I feel like I would make a great husband. Just couldn’t see being with just woman in life.

Comment

Working...
                                X