Best mortgage company?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best mortgage company?

Getting ready to buy our next house, who are y’all using that you’re happy with? Last mortgage was with security national (realtor recommended) and they were okay. Looking at Churchill and EECU. Hoping to take advantage of the good rates since we’ll have 20% down

They all do the same. Loan you money for a interest rate. The best one is the one that gives you the best rate. Have a mortgage broker do your shopping for you. They do all the work and the mortgage company pays them, not you.

Comment

Look up Trey (Tex_cattleman), he is the resident TBH mortgage guru.

Comment

We used (Scott) Greater Texas Mortgage for refi. I will go back, if we ever refi.

Last edited by jessBsemple; 05-25-2019, 05:14 PM. Reason: punctuation.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
          Getting ready to buy our next house, who are y’all using that you’re happy with? Last mortgage was with security national (realtor recommended) and they were okay. Looking at Churchill and EECU. Hoping to take advantage of the good rates since we’ll have 20% down
          You have a Realtor yet? We've got a couple of good lenders also.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
            You have a Realtor yet? We've got a couple of good lenders also.

Haven’t narrowed it down yet, was gonna shoot you a text on Tuesday. My wife and I are just starting to talk to realtors. Gonna be buying in coppell or lake highlands

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
              Haven’t narrowed it down yet, was gonna shoot you a text on Tuesday. My wife and I are just starting to talk to realtors. Gonna be buying in coppell or lake highlands
              Sounds good. If you want to do lunch or dinner let me know and we can talk.

Comment

Our first house the mortagage got sold 3 times. Ended up with Bank Of America.
                Second house we called them and they gave us a great deal. Fifteen years later we paid them the last house payment with zero issues..............

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post

Trey has mine basically wrapped up and we close in about 10 days.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post

Talk to this guy.

Comment

We’re using Churchill to refi our 30 to 15 and have been extremely pleased with the ease of the process

Comment

Check out quicken loans/rocket mortgage

Was the most painless process I ever went through. They also had the best rates, no BS, and sent someone to my house to close.

Their app is also very user friendly and gives you and info you may be interested in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
                          Talk to this guy.
                          Couldnt agree more! We just finished our build with Trey. The man is good as gold and everything with them was painless. I'd go back and use him again in a heart beat if we ever did it again.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you have good credit. Call Network Funding. It's my dads company. I know some people that can take care of you over there. Mortgage bank, not broker.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X