Camper water at lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camper water at lease

I just got on a new lease. We have electric but no water. What set ups do y’all use for water to the camper? An elevated tote with water hose to the camper? Or a 12 volt pump from the water tote to the camper?

120 pump from tote

Comment

65 gallon tank and a transfer pump.

Comment

220 gallon tote, pump with pressure tank from harbor freight and ran multiple spigots for cleaning deer, toilets, etc. Wish I had a picture to share.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

We used a tote in the back of a pickup and a hose. Gravity is your friend.

Comment

We have an 1100 gallon tank from Tractor Supply, pump and pressure tank. We have a 4 valve manifold so all trailers are supplied from one system. We use a 275 gallon tote and a pool pump to transfer to tank. It has worked well

Comment

120 on demand pump. Just like an RV has but AC not DC.

Comment

Originally posted by RWB View Post
                  120 on demand pump. Just like an RV has but AC not DC.
                  Where do you get that pump?

Comment

I haul water from the house in a 55gal plastic drum and transfer to my camper water tank. Run off the 12V water pump. Drain and sanitize a couple times a year or if a freeze is coming. Not used for drinking - just washing dishes and showering.

Comment

We used a 55 gallon drum with a demand 12V pump from harbor freight I believe. Plumbed it with Pex so when you pulled a suction on the supply line it wouldnt compress like a garden hose might. Worked great until we moved to a place that had water on site.

Comment

Bring water up every trip in totes and pump her full. If we have any water left we put in a community 55 gallon drum for washing hands etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

55 gallon blue barrels. I found a guy in town that fills them for me. I tip him some cash. Transfer pump in to my camper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X