Rodney Carrington- San Antonio 12/29/2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney Carrington- San Antonio 12/29/2019

Any TBH'ers going to Rodney Carrington tomorrow night in San Antonio? My misses and I will be there. In San Antonio already today for dinner at Fogo de Chao this evening. Our 30 year Anniversary was in August but we have finally slowed down long enough to celebrate it. Holler if you're around. Would like to toast with any brothers and sisters of the Green Screen.

That dude is funny
    Congrats and enjoy

Comment

Dear Rodney

Not going in San Antonio but me and the wife are going to see him in Corpus next month and gonna be a good time. Been ten years since we last saw him at the Majestic in San Antonio.

SHOW THEM TO ME

Comment

Dont look now
        Last edited by eastxhunter; 12-29-2019, 11:57 PM.

Comment

That dude has gotten raaauuunchy. Not that he wasn’t before, but my wife and I went to see him in Longview a couple of years ago. While I still thought he was hilarious, my wife was over it pretty quick, even though she liked him before. He’s gotten worse/better however you want to look at it, the older he’s gotten.

Comment

Awesome

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
            That dude has gotten raaauuunchy. Not that he wasn’t before, but my wife and I went to see him in Longview a couple of years ago. While I still thought he was hilarious, my wife was over it pretty quick, even though she liked him before. He’s gotten worse/better however you want to look at it, the older he’s gotten.
            Dang. Exactly what I wanted to hear. Just kidding. I hope my wife enjoys it. I'm sure I probably will. 😈

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
              X