Houston Livestock Show- Parking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston Livestock Show- Parking

We want to take our kids early on Friday to the livestock show exhibit and wondering where the best place to park is? We would get there around 9:30 am.

I have been there for the rodeo and parked in the Yellow lot but I am hoping there is somewhere closer when you just go for the livestock show.

There's a cash lot at the corner of La Concha and North Stadium Drive. Park there and walk in the back entrance on North Stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
      There's a cash lot at the corner of La Concha and North Stadium Drive. Park there and walk in the back entrance on North Stadium.
      Shhhhh.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
        Theres closer parking......errr so I've heard [emoji16]

Just gotta know the password

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Buy a blue lot parking pass on Craigslist.

Comment

For livestock show, we parked in yellow and they drive little "trains" to the gate entrance for drop off and pick up.... no walking. $20

Comment

Originally posted by mfarmer View Post
              For livestock show, we parked in yellow and they drive little "trains" to the gate entrance for drop off and pick up.... no walking. $20
              X2

Comment

Working...
              X