No announcement yet.

Dont f@*k with cats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just heard about it and wow what a sick ****er!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just didn't click with me. My kids love it. As far as Netflix goes, currently hooked on Messiah

Comment

that was crazy!

Comment

Watched a few episodes last night. I’ll finish it tonight. Pretty cool watch so far. This guy has some serious mental issues.

Comment

Crazy!!!!

Comment

I started it but fell
              Asleep about 10 minutes in to the second episode.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                Unpopular opinion evidently...

I thought it was interesting too but I turned it off. Found it weird that a school teacher, or whatever she was, was lead investigator. If there was so much evidence of wrongdoing, why were members of a FB group doing days and days of investigating rather than police? Maybe i'm missing something... Just seemed that they were making something out of nothing. Poor wording. A dude torturing cats is not "nothing." Just seemed weird that they are telling the story through their eyes rather than law enforcement. Maybe LE didn't know the location and couldn't investigate? Russia, N America, etc....

That is why you should watch the show. Your questions are answered and this really happened. Not some drama made up. Gives pretty good insight on the makeup of a serial killer

Comment

I couldn't stop watching it. I originally had no interest at all, but my Wife convinced me to watch it with her and she heard it was good. Gave it a shot.... Stayed up and watched all 3 episodes in a row.

Sick dude, delusional Mom and some internet people with way too much time on their hands (they admit) but awesome to see their determination and law enforcement prevail in the end.

You get the facebook groups take on events, the killer's Mother has a take, and a few law enforcement members give their account on events as they happened and their thoughts.

Comment

Looks like I’m gonna have to check this out.

Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
                      You'd do it for Randolf Scott.

Raandoolf Scoott!

Only old people will get the reference

Stand back while I whip this out ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I watched it yesterday on the plane back from ATA show. Interesting and disturbing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

To me there has to be much more to the story and how all of this escalated. I get that he is psychopathic and narcissistic but even from the beginning it all seemed like he knew exactly how things would play out. Very strange and creepy on all accounts.

Comment

I enjoyed it. That kids mom is as crazy as he is.

Comment

Watched the first two episodes last night. It takes a lot of homework to dial in on something you know nothing about, especially when investigating is not even your job. Looking forward the the last episode tonight.

Comment

I watched it last week, all 3 episodes in 1 night. Couldn't turn it off, very entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                                X