No announcement yet.

NFL Divisional Round!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did JJ play the whole game? I know he is injured.
    He had zero tackles, zero sacks, zero QB hits & one pass knock down.

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
      Did JJ play the whole game? I know he is injured.
      He had zero tackles, zero sacks, zero QB hits & one pass knock down.
      Passing downs only from what I saw

Comment

Go seahawks

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
          Bad news. Texans don’t have high draft picks for a while. Dude has spent the future to save his job today.

Yeah I know. I am not counting on draft picks. We will have to make free agency moves. But we really need a good GM. I am not a huge BOB fan, but with 12 wins we have to deal with the fact he ain’t going no where and selling the farm did save his job this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
            Go seahawks
            Go Pack!

Comment

NFL Divisional Round!

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
              Because he knew 24points wasn’t enough. Did you not see how fast KC was scoring? Receivers were wide open picking up 20+yards a play. There was not a game changing play, there were plays that went our way, the rest of them were KC showing us how much better they are. We could play that game 100 times and loose 100 times. I think this would have been the closest score of all 100 games.

It absolutely was a game changing play. KC scored a single TD before that going 24-7 when that play happened leading to TD. Very next kickoff, Carter fumbles leading to a 3rd KC Td.

Last edited by bloodstick; 01-12-2020, 06:02 PM.

Comment

NFL Divisional Round!

Just a snowball effect
                Last edited by bloodstick; 01-12-2020, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                  It absolutely was a game changing play. KC scored a single TD before that going 24-7 when that play happened leading to TD. Very next kickoff, Carter fumbles leading to a 3rd KC Td.

The end result was going to happen sooner or later regardless of a play call. KC beat themselves in the first quarter and Houston did as they should and took advantage of the screw ups. KC played KC ball the rest of the game.
                  Last edited by Sleepy; 01-12-2020, 06:07 PM.

Comment

NFL Divisional Round!

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                    The end result was going to happen sooner or later regardless of a play call. KC beat themselves in the first quarter and Houston did as they should and took advantage of the screw ups. KC played KAC ball the rest of the game.

The better team won no doubt. But i have to wonder if KC would have ever recovered if they were not gifted the first 3 TD’s due to mistakes and giving good field position. Momentum is a huge driving factor.
                    But now we will never know [emoji2371]

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                      The better team won no doubt. But i have to wonder if KC would have ever recovered if they were not gifted the first 3 TD’s due to mistakes and giving good field position. Momentum is a huge driving factor.
                      But now we will never know [emoji2371]

KC gave Houston the same thing. One team kept peddling and the other didn’t.

I get what you’re saying. Momentum is a huge thing and it can play a role in the outcome of a game, but don’t forget Houston had the same momentum right out of the gate.

Comment

NFL Divisional Round!

Houston needs an O-line! Poor ol 4 has been running for his life 7 out of 10 plays...not sustainable.

Is it time for JJ to hang them up? As much as I love the guy, he’s just a guy out there these days.

Last edited by Dale Moser; 01-12-2020, 07:00 PM.

Comment

What happened today is how it will always be with BOB. Wash, rinse, repeat. If the Texans refuse to go another direction they will be the next Bengals. Stuck with a yearly 9-7 one and out Marvin Lewis.

Comment

Marvin Lewis never won a playoff game Bill is 2-3 I think now

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Houston needs an O-line! Poor ol 4 has been running for his life 7 out of 10 plays...not sustainable.

Is it time for JJ to hang them up? As much as I love the guy, he’s just a guy out there these days.

I think JJ needs to hang it up too. He tries to carry the team on his back and ended the last three or four seasons with injuries. I feel like he rushed to come back from the torn Pec in only 8 weeks in hopes for one last shot at a ring.
                              There were a couple O-Limeman that were out and were running on fumes with little depth. They were “average” through the year but shorthanded today. 43 (ish) sacks compared to 64 last year in regular season. Tunsil , Howard, and Sharping are good. Howard was out, Sharping was playing out of position to allow Fulton to play at Guard. It was a mess.

Comment

That was pretty dang cool, live hall of fame induction announcement

Comment

Working...
                                X