Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
    Thats killin

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
      Paul no longer owns Double G.

The new owners name is also Paul

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys Ill check out the shop in Georgetown, I live in Round Rock so I am not far. I have no experience with bows other then cub scouts lol Also I just started hunting this past September, always fished but never hunted.

Comment

FYI, tomorrow will be a great hog hunting day. Get after ‘em

Comment

Pshhh. Feeders at granger!? That's cheatin. I hunted over bait at Granger a lot this year and refused to shoot a pig. Only deer. You know. Ethics and all. Now that deer season is over time to get back to burning boot leather. But for real. Those suckers would come in 10 minutes after legal shooting hours almost every night. I could hear em in the blood weeds talking about coming in but never would until it's too late. Gotta get up in that stuff now I reckon

Comment

Originally posted by gscout01 View Post
              Pshhh. Feeders at granger!? That's cheatin. I hunted over bait at Granger a lot this year and refused to shoot a pig. Only deer. You know. Ethics and all. Now that deer season is over time to get back to burning boot leather. But for real. Those suckers would come in 10 minutes after legal shooting hours almost every night. I could hear em in the blood weeds talking about coming in but never would until it's too late. Gotta get up in that stuff now I reckon
              I reckon so! And if you want to lower your ethics, go ahead and kill the H*** out of one and give me a call. I will forgive and take the shameful loss off your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by NeKro View Post
                A question I had how do you y'all harvest the meat? Like you drag that ***** out of clean where it goes down? I really want to get a bow soon and start trying this hog hunting out.

This is a great starter bow in the Classifieds for $150

Bet he would work out a deal to get you in it!

Comment

Well, in 2008 I hung a stand along the river and 50 pounded it. It's about 250 yards from the steps on the opposite side. I didnt know the rules as well as I should have. I had a green kill light up on some 550 cord over the corn pile. I killed two pigs on back to back nights. I made the mistake of telling someone at Double G what I did. They were like, ooooooohhhhh you gonna get it, lmfao. It's just pigs. I havent hunted at night since, but it sure is the best way in the summer. The stand is still locked up 20 ft in the tree. The key is below it somewhere lost in the ground cover. Some of yall may have seen it.

Comment

About to hike in now. Hope we catch em slippin

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Comment

I just ordered a Mantis saddle. The 2 week lead time is going to kill me with anticipation. Should be rockin by GRXH.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
                        I just ordered a Mantis saddle. The 2 week lead time is going to kill me with anticipation. Should be rockin by GRXH.
                        Awesome! They were out to 6 weeks for a while.

I'm debating on bringing my saddle to GRXH...

Granger is an awesome place for a saddle run and gun setup

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post

So I wasn’t aware of such a thing. Why are they so popular? What’s the benefit over a lock-on or climber?

Comment

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post

Double post

Comment

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post
                              So I wasn’t aware of such a thing. Why are they so popular? What’s the benefit over a lock-on or climber?

They weigh like 15oz and you can walk-in with them. They also give you 360 degrees of mobility in a tree. I hear they are awesome for mobility. I hunted Hagerman this year and was hauling a lock-on and ladder steps 2 miles in. A 15oz saddle would have been perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post

After seeing your post I started researching these but couldn’t find a YouTube video of someone actually climbing with one. I have multiple climbers but they are heavy. What is the climbing method with these?? Thanks for sharing the idea. Never been aware of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X