Sharon or Spivey Kansas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharon or Spivey Kansas?

Looking for anybody that hunts around these areas for general info (unit 16 and 15). I know the deer size is good,- but specifically around these two cities? Have some leads on leasing some farm ground and want to research things out first amongst the greenscreen cause I know several hunt in these units.

Don't know if this helps you any, but, I've hunted all around Yates Center and Hutchinson the past few years. Both the hunting and the experience have been great. Very nice people and clean, clean, clean. Buck in my avatar is from a 180 acre property outside Yates Center. 140"+ every year with a bow wouldn't be an issue with a reasonable amount of pursuit.

Comment

I lease ground in Medicine Lodge, Harper, Anthony and Norwich which is nearby. I can answer questions about the general area. I've hunted some really good ground and have also hunted some that was absolutely terrible in that area. Feel free to PM me if you like

Comment

We built a wind farm just south of Spivey back in 2010 or 2011. I saw some monsters while on that project.

Comment

Thanks guys, Sleepy I am buddies with someone you work with-Chris. tried to send u pm but pms are full.

Ryno1021-pm sent

Any other info appreciated.
          Last edited by Drenalin_Ag99; 01-01-2020, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drenalin_Ag99 View Post
            Thanks guys, Sleepy I am buddies with someone you work with-Chris. tried to send u pm but pms are full.

Ryno1021-pm sent

Any other info appreciated.
            Just made some room in my inbox

Comment

thanks for responses guys anybody else have experiences in general areas of these. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X