Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
    good luck today, hope the neighbor allows you to come on over
    Yea very worried about how that will go. I know that this buck has to be seen by them as well so not sure how they will take that.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt life View Post
      Up this morning waiting till first light to get out and try to contact the neighbor,

Good luck, can’t wait to see some pics!

Comment

And???

Comment

Light will be coming around shortly. Good luck on finding him!!

Comment

Yea very worried about how that will go. I know that this buck has to be seen by them as well so not sure how they will take that.

Just ask them to let you find a deer. You don’t have to tell them exact details of the deer

Comment

Up this morning waiting till first light to get out and try to contact the neighbor,

If he won’t allow you to go looking for him, tell him you’ll just keep shooting them till one falls on your side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                If he won’t allow you to go looking for him, tell him you’ll just keep shooting them till one falls on your side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Yea not sure if I should call game warden

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                  Just ask them to let you find a deer. You don’t have to tell them exact details of the deer
                  When we do find him the only exit will be through his front gate lol the will get a peek

Comment

Following..

Comment

When we do find him the only exit will be through his front gate lol the will get a peek

Don't matter, he'll be in your truck by then. I have an uncle that lives in La Vernia, you know any Hutto's?

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
                        Don't matter, he'll be in your truck by then. I have an uncle that lives in La Vernia, you know any Hutto's?
                        What part of la vernia sounds very familiar

Comment

Good luck with recovery this morning, probably long night. Many have been there before. Do you have any idea an arrow placement? I know it was asked but not sure if I missed it or what. How far? The deer was standing at what angle to you?

In for LDP

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce16 View Post
                            Good luck with recovery this morning, probably long night. Many have been there before. Do you have any idea an arrow placement? I know it was asked but not sure if I missed it or what. How far? The deer was standing at what angle to you?

In for LDP
                            Was a long night, wife woke up this morning and those were my exact words. Me: loooooong night! She responded: WHAT DID YOU HAVE A BABY LOL! Broad side 25 yards I aimed a little high since last year I tried to make a heart shot and think I hit two low. Could have been back some near liver

Comment

In for the recovery!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope you find him this morning. In for good news.

Comment

Working...
                                X