No announcement yet.

What's your 8 to 5???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 hour day? I remember my first part-time job.
    I build and repair the plants that put gas in your vehicle and the plastic in them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BigThicketBoy; 06-07-2019, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
      8 hour day? I remember my first part-time job

Lmao that's lunch where I work ..

Comment

Police officer

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
          Lmao that's lunch where I work ..
          What's a lunch,[emoji16]

Comment

M 9-5 is 5-5 and sometimes 5-9. I make the chemicals that tree huggers love to hate and can't live without.

Comment

History teacher and coach cliche I know....

Comment

Grumpy Trailer Mechanic.
                Checking ABS. That tube is the axle

Comment

Weak

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MrForest View Post
                    Been doing this gig for over 25 years. It does pay the bills. If you need business computer services, look me up. http://www.centraltexascomputerconsulting.com
                    Your link does not work. That's not a good start to advertise your business computer services.

Comment

I work for Swearingen Realty Group in Dallas Texas. The team I am apart of specializes in representing tenants leasing and buying space to run their business. We run everything from single office 1,000 SqFt to national accounts with over 1,000 locations.
                      I have been there almost a year and I am extremely blessed with this opportunity. I work off of commission so I eat what I kill. I am also able to make my own schedule which is amazing.
                      Best part is most business owners go on vacations during prime hunting season like Thanksgiving Christmas New Years. So a long weekend is understandable. Along with the convenience of being able to do the majority of my work from my computer or cell phone I love my career choice, because I do have the ability to spend a lot of time chasing ducks and trying to find the elusive old buck in East Texas.

Comment

Firefighter/paramedic

Comment

Truckdriver/**** star in my spare time.

Comment

Currently down at Eglin AFB completing the transition to the F35 after almost 4 years in the F16. And don’t believe your huffington post articles, it’s not a POS. Trust me.

Comment

I deal with azz holes all day, I’m a proctologist.

Comment

Thankfully I don’t have typical hours. I am in outside sales / service for a water treatment company. Office out of the house and travel to my different customers each day. We can treat any type of water, process water, waste water, boiler water, cooling towers / chillers or anything in between.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X