Academy Clearance deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Calfroper81 View Post
    Definitely a good deal. I just don’t need anymore reels. Hell I didn’t need half the other stuff I got either but still bought it lol. Sounds like I’m not the only one either hehe

Makes for great Christmas shopping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
      I am looking for another but all locations in Texas are out now. Just talked to the Maher and said some may coming in later this week. Aparently our if state locations are sending all their excess stock to the south Texas locations for the sake. He said check the stores closer to the end of the week.
      Academy in Longview had about 6-8 different kayaks as of and hour ago.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
        On clearance??

Comment

I bought a couple of baseball bats for my boy. Rawlings Velo regular $299 got it for $80. Easton Ghost X regular $449 clearanced to $359 got it for $108. I traded in a couple of old baseball bats to get the price that low. Academy will give 20% off if you trade in a bat when buying a new one. I was expecting the 20% and the cashier said since I was buying a clearance bat they were giving 40% off instead of 20%. Heck of a deal!

Comment

I’m looking for a kayak too. Store in waxahachie was worthless

Comment

Originally posted by bass_lander View Post
              How much were the pelican cases? I sure could use one but a little far for me to drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              They were 101 and change. There was two of them when I left.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                Do you know which ones?

Comment

Checked and rechecked but never found a pelican case. Did circle back and find a Sig Kilo rangefinder thanks to someone on here... I appreciate that! Steal for me was three North Face 5lb back packing tents, regular $180 each, for $30 each. Really highly rated tents online. Will sure help reduce equipment cost for that first mountain hunt we are planning for the Fall!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                    Yes sir that's my last trip. Its just hard to turn away 23 dollar trail cams and 40 dollar combos

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
                    Shane did you just start scanning stuff like the rod and reel combos to see what they show on those price check scanners ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                      Shane did you just start scanning stuff like the rod and reel combos to see what they show on those price check scanners ?
                      Yup just to see. They had a bunch of combos out, none of the others I checked went down any but people are saying if you like something scan it because apparently everything isn't marked that's on clearance.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

You guys need to stop. I never considered buying a kayak until this thread. Now I'm planning how to mount a kayak to my vehicle without even owning one yet

Comment

Spent 470 on unbudgeted random soccer, baseball and hunting gear tonight.

Comment

The academy in Victoria started clearancing a bunch of gold top arrows last night. I don’t shoot them, just passing it along. They had at least 20-30 6 packs in .340 and .400 spine. Clearance price of $59.99.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                              Man you hit it big there. I wish they would let me have one of the scammers. I’d be checking everything.

San Antonio people, I just left some thermacells and a couple pelican 1750 cases at the VanceJackson/410 location. They had a bunch of lumenoks also.
                              dang, know where im going during lunch, hopefully still some there

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
                                dang, know where im going during lunch, hopefully still some there
                                Not as of last night about 9pm.

Comment

Working...
                                X