No announcement yet.

Cooper WMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANyone had luck on their draw hunts this year?

Comment

Was out last Wednesday and yesterday in the state park. Saw a fawn and a borderline buck last week and just a tail running away yesterday. Also saw the same mother hog and baby both days. Planning one more go on Saturday.

Comment

Out today.... Nada.... Nothing... So far

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

was out yesterday afternoon and this morning ...got blanked. deer win again this year.....

Comment

I'll be out 1 more time.... Them TROPHY Does and TROPHY Bucks haven't shown up.... I've been taunted by dink bucks

Comment

i haven't been out there all year, thinking about a Hang and Hunt this weekend in the spot i was in last year.

Comment

Probably need a kayak to get around after all this rain

Comment

I plan on trying out bow hunting this year, mainly a bird hunter until now. Just got a bow from a buddy. I duck hunt this lake since it has good birds and is as convenient as I can get. Do you guys leave stands up there or just use climbing stands? How many cameras do you run out there to get a sense of whats going on?

Comment

It is public so if you REALLY value it you may not want to leave it..... Guys do leave stands and cameras out....

Comment

anyone gone out yet?

Comment

I was out opening day..... Snakes, mosquitoes and sweat... No deer

Comment

Got to love Texas

Comment

Originally posted by kdm015 View Post
                            Got to love Texas
                            Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama.... They all the same right now...[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]..... Tres Chaud.... Muy Caliente.... [emoji38]

Comment

I am going to sit one afternoon next week with that cool front moving in. Based off of what I have read, it is worth my time to drive up here rather than stopping at tawok.

Comment

Also, in the rare chance that I shoot something, when is the check station open?

Comment

Working...
                                X