Mary-TBH Buffs?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mary-TBH Buffs?????

I've been wearing mine as a mask. Its better than nothing. I would buy a few more as this one is getting a bit worn. Any plans to offer these again?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3597.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	25209234

We'd be interested too

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

It is better than nothing at all. You do need to be careful taking it off. You don't want to turn it outside in against your nose while taking it off.

I also wear one, and I'm not careful. Kinda like "do as I say not as I do".

Comment

We have been approved at work to wear them daily. I’m in.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

I’m in and possible have some made that only cover face and nose

Comment

I have those and thought about wearing them, but are they helping at all? They seem so thin that they wouldn't filter anything.

Comment

In here also

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Great idea

Comment

I have mine still and still wear it!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd be in for a couple of black ones too.

Comment

I would be in as well. Wear mine every sit in my popup.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Guess I’m the odd man out not seeing the logic in covering your mouth and nose with something that not designed nor proven to filter out anything harmful.

If you are high risk or immuno impaired then get a medical grade mask. Otherwise get your butt to work and wash your hands etc!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          Guess I’m the odd man out not seeing the logic in covering your mouth and nose with something that not designed nor proven to filter out anything harmful.

If you are high risk or immuno impaired then get a medical grade mask. Otherwise get your butt to work and wash your hands etc!
                          What he said.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

Brent your points are completely valid. At my job site it is required of some sort of face cover. Me and 30 other contractors completely agree it is dumb.

So far the last 2 weeks no one has gotten sick. The buff is way easier to breath thru vs. an N95 mask.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                              Brent your points are completely valid. At my job site it is required of some sort of face cover. Me and 30 other contractors completely agree it is dumb.

So far the last 2 weeks no one has gotten sick. The buff is way easier to breath thru vs. an N95 mask.

Sent from my iPhone

I get this.

Comment

Working...
                              X