No announcement yet.

RUDY G >>>>> More documents to be released Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Rudy doesnt release something substantial by tomorrow morning that is directly connected to Joe then this is all just smoke imo.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      If Rudy doesnt release something substantial by tomorrow morning that is directly connected to Joe then this is all just smoke imo.
      I agree completely.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
        The Biden campaign adamantly denies the stuff on the laptop, said its not true. Biden said himself it has “no basis”. Claims it’s a smear campaign and Russian disinformation. So who’s lying?? If Giuliani really has the laptop, and it’s the stuff he says is on there, how can Joe lie so boldly to the media?? He thinks he won’t get caught? He thinks he will still win the election and it will all go away?? What’s the play?
        Reports are coming out that the FBI confirmed they have had possession since last year and that it is not disinformation. We shall see, but this all appears to be 100% real.
        Last edited by Clay C; 10-21-2020, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Anything that would have sunk Bidens campaign would have already been released by now. This is nothing more than the right wings version of the Russia hoax. As I already said theres going to be some vague emails and some slightly sketchy stuff but nothing to sink the democrats.

Comment

[QUOTE=texasdeerhunter;15184709]The Biden campaign adamantly denies the stuff on the laptop, said its not true. Biden said himself it has “no basis”. Claims it’s a smear campaign and Russian disinformation.

I don't know where you heard him deny it? All I have heard him say is that it is a smear campaign, that does not mean it isn't true. You can smear someone with the truth as well. Just means it is truth they did not want to come out

Comment

Hearing that many well known members of the media were also emailing Hunter Biden as well during that time. So maybe its all coming together why the media isn't dodging this story.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                Anything that would have sunk Bidens campaign would have already been released by now. This is nothing more than the right wings version of the Russia hoax. As I already said theres going to be some vague emails and some slightly sketchy stuff but nothing to sink the democrats.
                Reading that most are comparing this to the pre election “hoax” attack on Killary....wherein nothing came of it & Killary is still walking the streets...

So in their eyes, unless there is some “hard evidence”, they are not going to “fall for another hoax”....

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                  Reading that most are comparing this to the pre election “hoax” attack on Killary....wherein nothing came of it & Killary is still walking the streets...

So in their eyes, unless there is some “hard evidence”, they are not going to “fall for another hoax”....
                  Who is they? Are "they" speaking for all of the individual voters or just the fake ones they have ballots for?

Comment

Rut Ro, looks like they are trying to flip the script on Rudy. Wonder why it is just now coming out
                    Attached Files

Comment

I agree. I’m so tired of hearing they have this and they have that. Quit bluffing and just get the dagum show on the road.

Comment

Who is they? Are "they" speaking for all of the individual voters or just the fake ones they have ballots for?
                        I guess “they” as in anyone that switched from Killary to Trump because they believed she’d be locked up...
                        Hell I don’t know, I’m just stating what I’m reading...

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                          I agree. I’m so tired of hearing they have this and they have that. Quit bluffing and just get the dagum show on the road.
                          Agreed...
                          If Trumps dog ate scrapes from the dinner table, MSM would be reporting how taxpayers support Trump’s dog’s extravagant lifestyle...

Dump it...

Comment

I can only say if this "Biden" stuff turns out to be ANOTHER joke of blowing smoke up everyone's arses, Trump is going to lose this election- handedly!! Sick and tired of all the smoking gun accusations with NOTHING happening.

Comment

Talk without showing any real evidence is only talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                                I can only say if this "Biden" stuff turns out to be ANOTHER joke of blowing smoke up everyone's arses, Trump is going to lose this election- handedly!! Sick and tired of all the smoking gun accusations with NOTHING happening.
                                I have bad news for you.... It's more smoke. As I said if their was something on it that would sink Joes campaign or send him or Hunter to jail it would have been out. Sad to see so many people get sucked into this nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                                X