PACE includes Current Events.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PACE includes Current Events.

This flew under my RADAR, but this is the message we need to be teaching our daughters and sons.

This is the author.

Do you know how much more attractive debt-free virgins (without tattoos) are to young men? Unfortunately, there are so few of these types of young women anymore because of the high costs of college (debt)
    Attached Files

They may prefer that, but they probably ain’t living that way themselves.

Furthermore if they understood the ways of an “experienced” woman in her late 30’s/40’s with a career and her own “wealth” they would forget 20 yr old gals altogether

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      They may prefer that, but they probably ain’t living that way themselves.

Furthermore if they understood the ways of an “experienced” woman in her late 30’s/40’s with a career and her own “wealth” they would forget 20 yr old gals altogether
      That is why we need to teach our sons about this, not just our daughters.
      I have an 18 yo son, and I am trying teach him the treachery of today's, femenistas.

Comment

I got me one 44 years ago last month... Only woman I ever had a date with. We grew up across the street from each other... known her since first grade... You gotta pick 'em out early and take care of 'em and watch over 'em...

I thank God every day, sometimes multiple times a day that He brought me my life mate at such a young age.

Comment

I approve of that pic; and the message also.

Comment

Did any of y’all actually read the article or did you just look at the pic and comment?

The article is one of the goofiest things I’ve read in a long time.

Think long and hard about not going to college because men want women living with their parents and well practiced in meal making for large groups. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
              Did any of y’all actually read the article or did you just look at the pic and comment?

Think long and hard about not going to college because men want women living with their parents and well practiced in meal making for large groups. lol.
              Yep. Pretty stupid.

Comment

What about a virgin who went to culinary school debt free and has a full sleeve? That's a compromise I could live with.

Comment

Did you?

The author says "One woman wrote her opinions .... " and then he goes on to say,

I’m not sure about men only preferring women who still live at their parent’s house and have had no other relationships since some young women have no choice but to live away from their families and some have had their hearts broken by men they thought was “the one.” I completely agree that most men don’t want to marry a woman with a load of debt! This isn’t right to bring into a marriage.
                  He quotes the ONE woman's letter and responds:

However, it’s the older women who are called to teach the younger women biblical womanhood (Titus 2:3-5) and most husbands have never seen it modeled in their lives so they wouldn’t know what to teach.
                  To be fair, TD, I did not agree with much of either of them, but I do agree with the basic premise of Biblical teaching in Proverbs 31. I am one of those strong women who graduated from college that was influenced by the world. While I had little college debt it wasn't long after college that I had lots of debt. When I got married, so did my husband. We put our faith and trust in the Lord and tried to live every day for Him, spending less that we made and paid off our debt. It wasn't until years later that we actually learned how to manage our finances.

I do not see a problem with women attending college but I agree they should, if they want kids, to have them as soon as possible - for their own health and that of their kids.

I have never been a tattoo fan. After I became a Christian, I disliked them even more. God made us in His image, why do we insist on messing that up? Tattoos change our focus to what our message is, not Christ.

I won't even get into the "make large meals" thing. I agree - that was dumb. I wonder what the background of that page is - hard core Christian conservative?

Comment

No tattoos , don’t sound fun to me . Only reason I meet my wife was because her 3/4 sleeve tattoo .

Comment

Yeah, tattoo's are not a good look on a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                        Shhhh, can't talk about women and tattoo's on TBH It's voodoo to the max.. Trust me, you'll be dog piled like never before even if all you say is truth.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                          It's not a good luck on anyone

Comment

Working...
                          X