Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make SURE That Deer is Dead BEFORE You Grab It!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
    I've seen a couple East Texas rednecks take a whooping from a doe before. They are also dangerous if you're going to try and save them from a fence.
    Had that happen to me.

Comment

Years ago I went to pick up my dad at a stand and he is standing in the road by a doe he shot. I get there and as Im walking up it looks like a murder scene from Scar Face. I asked him what that was all about. He said, I grabbed her leg to drag her out of the road and the ***** kicked me so hard it knocked me down, so I blew her head off.

Comment

I grabbed a buck once to cut its throat and it got up. I dropped my knife so I wouldnt fall on it and danced around holding on to his horns and finally turned him loose. He ran off and never found him. Just lucky he didn't hurt me or I didn't fall on my knife. When I was in college I was driving back to school for a morning class and a spike ran across the road in front of me and hit the fence. Looked like it broke its neck so I stopped grabbed him and threw him in the back of my fairlane 500 When I got yo class I told a classmate I had a dead deer in my truck and for him to take it to his house since I had another class. When we went outside the deer was not dead and had destroyed my backseat trying to get out if the trunk. He took my car and butchered it at the trailer park. Another trailer park story

Comment

Better him than me!

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
            I grabbed a buck once to cut its throat and it got up. I dropped my knife so I wouldnt fall on it and danced around holding on to his horns and finally turned him loose. He ran off and never found him. Just lucky he didn't hurt me or I didn't fall on my knife. When I was in college I was driving back to school for a morning class and a spike ran across the road in front of me and hit the fence. Looked like it broke its neck so I stopped grabbed him and threw him in the back of my fairlane 500 When I got yo class I told a classmate I had a dead deer in my truck and for him to take it to his house since I had another class. When we went outside the deer was not dead and had destroyed my backseat trying to get out if the trunk. He took my car and butchered it at the trailer park. Another trailer park story
            Very important question, was this before or after the movie Tommy Boy came out because if before, you are owed some royalties lol

Comment

Wow. Crazy

Comment

hog zombie is funny....thanks for sharing that

Comment

Comment

Them homies don’t play lol

Comment

Working...
                    X