***Official*** 2023 weight loss challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***Official*** 2023 weight loss challenge

Let's keep it simple guys, I don't have a bunch of free time to keep a spread sheet of everyone's weight loss so lets do this on an honor system. Challenge starts tomorrow January 1st and ends April 1st.

Let's do weigh ins every 2 weeks, just simply post a picture of your weight on the scale. First weigh in will be tomorrow Jan 1st, second one on Jan 14th then every other Saturday after that. If Saturday doesn't work please post weigh in by Monday 9pm. If you miss 2 weigh ins your out.

Please keep track of your weight loss and post the difference each weigh in after the first one. Whoever loses the most body weight percentage is the winner.

At the end of the competition everyone who participated will send 20.00$ to winners choice of charity. If you drop out your still on the hook for the 20.00 if I missed anything let me know.

Sounds good

Comment

I’m in. Did this a few years ago and made some good progress. And I’ll be padding my starting weight tonight. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mrddye View Post
        I’m in. Did this a few years ago and made some good progress. And I’ll be padding my starting weight tonight. Lol

Same here bud. I'm thinking CFS and mashed potatoes and gravy

Comment

I’m in as well boys.

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

I'm in just to see if I can maintain. I recently lost weight and want to stay where I'm at.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost10mm View Post
              I'm in just to see if I can maintain. I recently lost weight and want to stay where I'm at.
              Good for you. Maintaining is the hardest part for me I lost 20 lbs 2 years ago and it all came back plus 5. I'm gonna try real hard to keep it off this time.

Comment

I’m curious what is the importance of a weigh in every couple of weeks. Can someone explain that to me?

Comment

I am in as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost10mm View Post
                    Weight loss, weigh gained.

Losing weight, keep up the good work, unless you got sick.

Gaining weight, get up from the table a little sooner, hit the gym harder, or get some form of exercise going.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      I’m curious what is the importance of a weigh in every couple of weeks. Can someone explain that to me?

I was curious as well. Usually was around 1st of every month, so once a month (per the last few challenges). Easier to keep up with that way. Whatever works though

Comment

ttt

Comment

Comment

I definitely need to do this. I’ve said it several times this past year…”this is the most I’ve ever weighed!!!” Not a great feeling. Haven’t stepped on the scale this morning….5’ 11”…. Really really close to 260lbs. Maybe this will help keep me motivated.

Comment

I'd like to drop 25-30 lbs

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X