Hunt for the 10mm Socket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunt for the 10mm Socket

Numb fingers yesterday, the 10mm loves to hide. Thought of this, tie it on a rope, easy to find in bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must own a Toyota, lol.

I swear every bolt in my 4Runner is a 10mm.

Comment

Better chance of finding Bigfoot then a 10mm

Never fails it’s the first socket missing out of a complete set.

Comment

Great idea! I've been using zip ties. But rope would be reusable.

Comment

It’s like the 9/16 in a standard set. I’ve been through a bunch of them

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Need one just to change the batteries out on a 2017 F350.

I have a great socket set that my dad bought me when I left for college. Set has 1/2", 3/8" and 1/4" drive ratchets. Has 6pt and 12pt sockets. Has regular sockets and deep sockets. Has standard and metric in 6pt and 12pt in regular and deep. A FULL SET. 31 years I've had that set of Craftsman sockets and the ONLY things missing out of it are every single 10mm in the set. I had to borrow one from my neighbor just to change my batteries out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

10 or 12mm on my 99 4runner and i think my 2017 tacoma

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                Need one just to change the batteries out on a 2017 F350.

I have a great socket set that my dad bought me when I left for college. Set has 1/2", 3/8" and 1/4" drive ratchets. Has 6pt and 12pt sockets. Has regular sockets and deep sockets. Has standard and metric in 6pt and 12pt in regular and deep. A FULL SET. 31 years I've had that set of Craftsman sockets and the ONLY things missing out of it are every single 10mm in the set. I had to borrow one from my neighbor just to change my batteries out.
                It’s a conspiracy and I’m pretty sure the democrats are behind it !

Comment

The rope also prevents you from having to walk down the driveway when you get mad and send one airborne

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                    It’s a conspiracy and I’m pretty sure the democrats are behind it !
                    You have no idea. I'd explain but you'd just make fun of me

Comment

Amazing deals on this 10Pc Metric Essential Socket Set at Harbor Freight. Quality tools & low prices.

Comment

Edit: Laketex beat me to it, should have checked whole thread

10mm Socket set at HarborFreight...

Harbor Freight buys their top quality tools from the same factories that supply our competitors. We cut out the middleman and pass the savings to you!

Comment

That's a good idea for a tool bag if the sockets aren't in a case. One time I asked this old lady at auto zone if I could borrow a 10mm socket to tighten up the battery terminals on my wife's 4Runner - she had every size BUT 10mm.. go figure

Comment

I wish Harbor Freight or someone would sell a bag full of 10mm and 12mm or 1/2”’and 9/16” sockets. I bet they would sell a million bags of each in no time.

Comment

It's easy to find: CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X