Wolf Hunt Recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derrik View Post
    I went on a moose hunt with Love Bros. and Lee in BC and killed one. We actually saw/heard them every day. The outfitter said they are really hurting the moose and caribou populations. I think it was an extra $100 tag or something like that. Not sure if anyone up there does solo wolf hunts though.

[ATTACH]1118440[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1118441[/ATTACH]
    Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
      I've been told many many times that apparently wearing a red hooded cape will bring them in....
      Good one !

Comment

He was probably 100-120 I'm guessing. I think the conditions keep them from being real big like the Yellowstone wolves.

[ATTACH]1118454[/ATTACH]
        Awesome mount! I would've guessed 150 but I have to admit I know nothing about wolves!

Comment

I went on a moose hunt with Love Bros. and Lee in BC and killed one. We actually saw/heard them every day. The outfitter said they are really hurting the moose and caribou populations. I think it was an extra $100 tag or something like that. Not sure if anyone up there does solo wolf hunts though.

[ATTACH]1118440[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1118441[/ATTACH]
          What a beautiful animal! Congratulations! He looks huge

Comment

These people are launching some cool wolf hunting stuffs.
            Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Comment

Originally posted by TKRanch View Post
              We saw them multiple times in Alaska while on Caribou and Moose hunts. Could have killed a couple but my wife put the stop on it when she saw them and thought they were just too beautiful........
              You’re a better man than me. I’d have been leaving a wife in Alaska and taking home a wolf carcass in her place

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                You’re a better man than me. I’d have been leaving a wife in Alaska and taking home a wolf carcass in her place
                Yep, thought about it, but she has let me kill A BUNCH OF OTHER STUFF all over the world and killed some herself! After almost 30 years in I figure it was a small sacrifice!!

Comment

Originally posted by TKRanch View Post
                  We saw them multiple times in Alaska while on Caribou and Moose hunts. Could have killed a couple but my wife put the stop on it when she saw them and thought they were just too beautiful........
                  I would have explained to her that she could experience that same Beauty everyday with the Wolf mount at the house...

Comment

Look up Kyler Knelson and Adventures Northwest. I have hunted musk ox and caribou with him. Great guy! Look at his posts on Instagram. He is pretty dialed in on baited wolf hunts.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                      Look up Kyler Knelson and Adventures Northwest. I have hunted musk ox and caribou with him. Great guy! Look at his posts on Instagram. He is pretty dialed in on baited wolf hunts.
                      This guy looks legit! Thanks for the info. Think I'll give him a call

Comment

Working...
                      X