No announcement yet.

College Football - 2023 Off-Season Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a whole lot of recruiting momentum in The Station.

Comment

Although I hate Nick Satan I am on board with him telling players to pound sand when they come demanding nil money. Apparently 2 players asked for over $1mil to sign at bama and saban told them to go elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
        Although I hate Nick Satan I am on board with him telling players to pound sand when they come demanding nil money. Apparently 2 players asked for over $1mil to sign at bama and saban told them to go elsewhere
        Cfb needs more coaches like that for **** sure. Tell them to get bent instead of paying them every penny they ask for plus some.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          I don't. He does.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          Lol, I was being sarcastic.

Comment

It’s always good to flip kids worth having. I hope they can close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
              Cfb needs more coaches like that for **** sure. Tell them to get bent instead of paying them every penny they ask for plus some.
              CFB would not have the issues we have now with the transfer portal and NIL if not for Saban.... He would block kids transferring out from going to certain programs, hoard talent and he controlled a not so level playing field... "Everyone will be treated fairly but everyone will not be treated equally"..... Not saying it's entirely on him but his words and actions carry weight....

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                It’s always good to flip kids worth having. I hope they can close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                He's a good player Chad! I would imagine Texas holds on, he wasn't ever coming to TCU after the 1st signing day came and went. Sonny signed a bunch of DB's this cycle and he wasn't having it. They would certainly still take him but it's been over for a while.

Comment

Stetson Bennett arrested for public intoxication in Dallas last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
                    CFB would not have the issues we have now with the transfer portal and NIL if not for Saban.... He would block kids transferring out from going to certain programs, hoard talent and he controlled a not so level playing field... "Everyone will be treated fairly but everyone will not be treated equally"..... Not saying it's entirely on him but his words and actions carry weight....

He mad cuz those Dodge Challengers no longer attract good talent. And, his stockpile can transfer out if his bs falls through and they aren’t playing.

Comment

When is Texas going to make it official in the sec?

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                        Stetson Bennett arrested for public intoxication in Dallas last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        You would think a 35 year old man would know better

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          He mad cuz those Dodge Challengers no longer attract good talent. And, his stockpile can transfer out if his bs falls through and they aren’t playing.

I read where LSu wants their money back they over paid Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            Hey, I'll take a picture of my nephew and his new 2500HD Denali [emoji28]..... Seriously, he's going to have to adjust his thinking going forward or he'll lose a lot of guys to the portal.

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
                              Hey, I'll take a picture of my nephew and his new 2500HD Denali [emoji28]..... Seriously, he's going to have to adjust his thinking going forward or he'll lose a lot of guys to the portal.

Definitely! The real ballers get imports. He better level up or get left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                                I read where LSu wants their money back they over paid Brian.
                                Negative…. LSU and the TAF never asked for the money back. Auditors agreed to pay Kelly less in future paychecks. Kelly then donated $1,000,000 of his own money back to support all LSU athletic programs.

The people PO’d and crying are the liberal professors who are claiming the University cares more about football than the tenured educators. The primary “crybaby” Dr. Mann is a liberal pos that always voices his negative opinion about the athletic department.

Comment

Working...
                                X