Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
        My livescope battery only lasts 8 hours

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
        [emoji1787]

Comment

yall sure yall aint married to my ol lady??? jeez

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
            I ordered a Hamburger yesterday with pickles and onions and jalapenos. They forgot the pickles. Son of a *****.

I hear ya brother! Ordered one last week with cheddar instead of that fake American cheese. Yep you guessed it, came out with American. Son of a *****!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Natural Light is now 12.95 for a box of 15, and a 2.00 sack of ice will fit in my sock.

Born to lose.
              Last edited by Radar; 01-12-2023, 10:00 PM.

Comment

I have so much deer neatcit won't fit in the freezers so I gave some to a neighbor who made a bunch of chili and packaged it up. Brought me some . It had BEANS IN IT!

Comment

My son tripped over and hurt his leg on my pile of tools that i received last Christmas and am throwing away becouse i just received newer ones this Christmas from the same family members.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                    Not now, but the ex wife had to make the bed every morning and put 77 pillows in some sort of eye pleasing geometric shape that only she knew. Then had to take them off every night. PITA
                    And you divorced her. What were you thinking? That had to have been a great day.

Comment

People giving a crap what liberal idiots think or have to say.

The large number of people who have lost touch with reality, worrying about stupid stuff, that's of no real importance.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                        Natural Light is now 12.95 for a box of 15, and a 2.00 sack of ice will fit in my sock.

Born to lose.

Wasn’t that long ago that’s what a 30pack cost

Comment

I had to work 4 days this week. Wish I had today off too.

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

I just lost a bet on how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. Cost me a $1 durn it!!!!!!

Comment

Got a i watch for Christmas. Like it so much I am planing to get the best one they offer so I don't have to carry a phone anymore...

Comment

Too many exotics!

Lol. I couldn't help it.

Comment

Working...
                                X