Preferred choice for concealed carry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preferred choice for concealed carry

I’m looking at getting a Dan Wesson Razorback for my new personal protection gun, would y’all recommend? What do y’all carry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sig P365XL

Comment

Mostly my Glock 29. Sometime my USP Compact 45 or Kimber TLE when it’s cooler outside.

Comment

Smith and Wesson shield with crimson trace laser grip
        9mm
        3 mags

Comment

Glock 48 for me

Comment

Ruger SP101

Comment

G43 with +1 Pearce extension

Comment

Ruger Super Redhawk .44 Magnum.

Comment

Depends on the situation. Jogging or riding my bike I carry a lcp. 380 90% of the time I carry a glock 19 for mag capacity. The rest of the time its a xds .45 I don't worry about printing in Texas.. i carry the xds when I don't want people knowing I have a gun. Like out of state..

Comment

M&p shield &
                    Glock 45 with ext. mag holds 22 rds

Carry at 1 oclock

Comment

A gun is better than no gun at all. So with that being said, a gun that you will carry ALL the time is the best one. It seems like people come up with many excuses as to why not to carry at particular times based on what they will be wearing or what they will be doing. I don’t like little tiny guns and I don’t like .25’s and .380’s, but if that is the size/type of gun you will be able to carry all the time no matter what, it’s much better than nothing at all.

I’ve carried just about everything there is to carry. I’ve ended up with a CZ P10C, a CZ P07, and a FNS 9C. These get rotated out often. I keep a S&W Airweight in my gym bag as well. The only pistol I haven’t yet tried and want to is a P365XL. I haven’t came across one in stock and people that sell them used want more than they cost new. I’ll track one down eventually.

Comment

P10c and 43x. 43x is really a nice size carry gun.

Comment

I have a few pocket 9mms all with a techni clip that I carry. Easy to keep on me and can carry is sweats and athletic shorts no problem

Comment

Most of the time I carry my M&P Shield 9 2.0, sometimes I carry my M&P 9 2.0 compact. I wear all day everyday I’m not at work so the shield makes it possible to comfortably carry for hours and hours.

Comment

Sig P365

Comment

Working...
                              X