Where to stay in Seadrift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to stay in Seadrift?

Looking for a place to stay in Seadrift. Will be down there mid Sept with a boat. Going to chase alligators, but will probly also fish during the day. Any decent places to stay?

Probably won’t be there long if just going to kill a lizard. I’d look for a vrbo if looking though. Other than that stay in the little cabin across from boat ramp

Comment

Reel Time Lodging. Big Clean rooms. Ask for the rooms on the street side of the building. They are the big ones. 361-652-4336
      Or if you want a full service type place, Boat House Bardos is the best option. We used them one weekend when our house was too full. Have everything that you have at home.

Comment

Interested in this also

Comment

Reel time lodging is pretty nice and very big rooms if you stay in the sreet side. Have a water hose to rinse your gear too

Comment

Port O’Connor and port Lavaca are not far if you can’t find anything in Seadrift.

Comment

We stayed at the Coastal Bend Motel & RV park last month.
              It was cheap (~$75 a night) and good enough for a guys trip.

Comment

Just me and my dad so not looking for anything fancy. Hopefully we get a gator quick then fish the rest of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
                  Were yall down there fishing? Hoping to be able to catch some reds or trouts.

Comment

Yep we stay here on duck hunts

Have stayed @ the sea drifter before can’t remember if it’s still open

Comment

It wont be ready until October, but we have a rental condo in Rockport on a canal with boat slips for your future trips. It can be hard to find places to stay in the Sea Drift area. You may also want to call some of the few fishing/hunting lodges in the area and see if they have extra rooms available at their camps.

Comment

I think it's Reel Time that we stay at after the Water Safari.
                        Nice place.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I think I found us a decent place to stay. How's the fishing down there? Any tips or places to look for some reds or trout?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                            Were yall down there fishing? Hoping to be able to catch some reds or trouts.
                            Yeah, we fished out of Charlies and the Fishing center in POC though.
                            Caught our limits of trout and some reds as well.
                            Last edited by BigJimmyRustler; 08-11-2020, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Yeah, we fished out of Charlies and the Fishing center in POC though.
                              Caught our limits of trout and some reds as well.
                              Charles seems to be the place to launch out of. Did yall find reefs and fish them?

Comment

Working...
                              X