No announcement yet.

2020 Available Leases... Post them here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

300 Acre Hunting Lease For 3 Members $9k Total Per Year.

Brad, Tx
    Great small hunting lease just West of Brad Texas. Deer Turkey Dove Duck hogs and fishing. Electricity at campsite. Looking for a complete group.
    Several ponds Good cover. Perfect for a. Family.

https://adventureministry.ecwid.com/300-Acre-Hunting-Lease-For-3-Members-$9k-Total-Per-Year-p135838007

Comment

Tagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in for the follow. If anyone is looking a for an adder person let me know. I've got a garage full of feeders and stands with $2500 in cash in hand. Would like to get on something soon!

Comment

Lease ID: 1274
          Date Listed: 2020-01-21
          Owner's User ID: MartinRanch
          Ranch name: Loma Seco 1200 Acres
          County: Edwards
          Acres: 1200
          Hunters: 1
          Cost: $40000 per hunter.
          Lease Type: year-round
          Means allowed: rifle, shotgun, handgun, black powder, archery
          Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs, quail, migratory birds, small game, exotics
          Property description: Loma Seco 1200 acres, high fenced, right off paved RR 2523 northeast of Del Rio, nice cabin, blinds, feeders, pens included. Trophy whitetail, MLDP season, Axis, Blackbuck, Etc.
          Lease description: Loma Seco 1200 Acre Hunting Lease - Located in southwest Edwards County directly off Ranch Road 2523 just 25 min northeast of Del Rio - 1,200 acres of high-fenced, rugged cedar terrain - Whitetail, Turkey, Birds, Exotics, Varmints, and Predators included - Various rugged terrain; open areas for long shots, deep canyons/arroyos for cover - Road system best suited for ATVs or 4WD vehicles - Seeking small group, family, or corporate lease structure. - Lodging includes first class duplex style cabin...fully loaded! - Yearly contract with option for extensions; work directly with landowner to establish trusted relationship - Level 3 MLD provides over 10 whitetail bucks & does per year! Axis bulls/cows also included! - $40,000 first year; progressive years 2-5.

Comment

If anyone is interested in a lease in south Texas I’m looking for 1 gun/family to join me in Hebbronville. It’s a small place, 150 acres, but it borders the Jones Ranch and is covered up with wildlife. I have blinds, protein feeders, and set up to feed cottonseed already. There are some corn feeders but they’ve seen better days. The extra blinds are 4x6 and a year old, your more than welcome to use them. The way it’s set up now is each hunter has their own blind, and 1 community blind for a change of scenery, or a place for guest to hunt.

There is a camp area, I have a big tank for water and use a generator for power. Shoot me a message if you’re interested. Looking for someone family oriented, my wife and kids come out with me sometimes...no issue with drinking or having a good time. I’ve been on the place 2 years, and have never seen or had issues with illegals.

It’s a 3 buck county, and the goal is to shoot a mature trophy buck, and a cull/management buck. If we see more “true” culls it’s negotiable. There are also a large number of doe there, and honestly more need to be taken. It’s not uncommon for me to see 20-30 deer every time the feeder goes off.

If you’re interested let me know. Lease runs Feb 1-Jan 31. Available game is Deer, Turkey, Hog, Quail, and Dove. Cost is $3750.00/gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

are you the owner? Its just ur family? Looks nice

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                SE Oklahoma Lease

LONG POST-- Serious inquiries only please as we need this property leased by February 1st. We have 2,500 +/- acres with over 3 miles of Red River frontage in Choctaw County, Oklahoma. # of hunters is up to you as landowner has no requirement, however we'd recommend no more than 8-10 if all deer hunters. It could be divided with duck hunters/deer hunters to help with overall cost. Directly across the Red River from Paris, Texas it is right around 2 - 2.5 hours from most areas of DFW. Price is $10/acre. Group of 6 hunters came to view property in Spring 2019, joined, came back for a weekend in July to drop off feeders, then hunted 1 weekend during the season and never returned and are non responsive to our contact attempts. 1 other member is a fireman who harvested a 165" archery buck in 2018 and will not be able to rejoin this season due to new job. This has caused an urgent need to get these spots filled as soon as possible. Lease dues are 50% January 1st, 50% July 1st. Only 1/2 is required now to reserve the lease for 2020. Looking for a group to lease this as a whole, not individuals due to time constraints. I will make myself as available as I can the next 11 days to show the property to serious lessees only. Our property managers can remain in place to assist in year round management for a corporate lease group if desired. UTV or ATV is an absolute must to be able to get around the property.
                Here is a link to more details about the property on our website: https://www.fowl-farms.com/hunt-clubs/
                Here is a link to some images of the property and a few trail cams from 2018/2019, I have plenty more pictures of property and trail cams available at request: https://www.fowl-farms.com/photos/ca...b/1/#Portfolio
                This is not South Texas, its Southeast Oklahoma. If you are looking for a place to see 10-20 deer every sit, this is not the place for you. Quality deer are absolutely there for those willing to put in the time. The previous state record was killed directly across the gravel road. The property has been primarily bow hunted 2018-2019. Two 160" + bucks have been taken in 2018. 1 by archery, 1 by rifle. 3 food plots currently planted (will need maintenance), plenty of other locations available for more to be added. 6-8 tree stands can be left in place if desired for your group, otherwise they will be taken down and used on our other bow only properties. There are no rifle blinds, but you can bring in your own stands/feeders. PLENTY of hogs for year round hunting or for clients if corporate lease. Cattle are present on some areas of the property. Below are a few aerials with markers of current stands, feeders, duck hunting spots, etc. Feeders will be removed. This lease is also posted in other areas, as well as been sent out to our waiting list.
                This is not necessarily first come first serve even though we are under time constraint. We want management minded, long term group. Priority will be given to first group we feel will be the best fit. This is all I can think of for now, but more than happy to answer your questions via email or phone. Colby@fowl-farms.com or 469-763-4799 text or call. $500 referral fee if you assist in helping us fill this lease.
                LEASED. Just FYI

Comment

They go fast on this side of the river for sure

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
                      LEASED. Just FYI

I saw this. Looked like a cool place. Congrats if y’all leases it.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                        Bohnam area leases

Prestine land creek's lakes ponds trails and shooting lanes. Deer fish duck doves hogs Year around access.
                        1. 640 acres has over 14 miles of criss crossing logging roads for shooting g lanes. Electric and water available $2650 each x 7 guns
                        2. 280 and 160 acres near Bonham about 70 miles north east of Dallas need group of 5 and 3 people. $2650 each adult x 5 or 3 people for 280 or 160 acres ranches.
                        Call 9727559292
                        This one seems to be up every year.

Comment

LEASED. Just FYI
                          did you lease it Richard

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                            are you the owner? Its just ur family? Looks nice

No, just lease the place and yes just me and my family. Showing it to someone tomorrow, I’ll delete/edit post when spot is taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

tagged

Comment

LEASED. Just FYI
                                I would be interested in a spot, if you need to fill one.
                                Thanks
                                Bert

Comment

Working...
                                X