Prayer Request-Urgent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
    Does anyone know where the family is from?
    Franklin

Comment

RIP young man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

RIP little buddy. Horrible news. Prayers for the family and all involved

Comment

That is terrible. Prayers for the family

Comment

Comment

Rip

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Man, that's wasnt the update I was looking for when I came to check in. More prayers up for everyone.
                Same here

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

I pray for the family and hope they considered organ donation, so somebody else can live. God bless them and comfort in their grief.

Comment

Dear Lord please hold this family and friends close and comfort them during this terrible time.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

So sorry , prayers for family, God give them comfort.

God Bless
                        Bish

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                          I pray for the family and hope they considered organ donation, so somebody else can live. God bless them and comfort in their grief.

The organs are being donated. A 6month old that was in the hospital will be getting one of the kidneys and the dad of that child came and talked to Triton's parents before they left the hospital.

Also this weekend is their youngest child's birthday. Going to be very tough for them for a while.

Comment

I can't begin to imagine what both families are going thru right now. So many lives changed in a blink of the eye.

Prayers for everyone involved.

Wonderful to hear about the organ donations. Something good coming from something so horrible.

Comment

Continued prayers for his family.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Need to pray for the young lady that hit the boy also I think she is 18 years old
                                She didn't stop so there are two family's really hurting. She was arrested and is out on bond

Comment

Working...
                                X