Clear All

Is Hamm creek boat ramp open?

Comment

Originally posted by Stink Bait View Post
      Is Hamm creek boat ramp open?
      Yes..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Juniper Cove Marina was destroyed in Sunday's storm.

Comment

The aftermath
          Attached Files

Comment

That's sad LW. I know some folks used to live in some of the cabins there. Also knew someone who had a 38' houseboat on that dock opposite side of the berm of the fishing barge.

Is the fishing barge/store still intact? Or is it sunk? Hard to tell from the photos.

Comment

Here's a couple of short videos of below the dam 2016 that I found. Reminds me of old times when I used to walk that cement ledge.

Catching stripers and sandbass Brazos River .Dove caught a nice trophy size sandbass . It was worthy of a TPWD plaque . We we're catching fish and feeding pe...

Comment

Official Lake Whintney and Aquilla 2016-2017 hunting thread

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                Here's a couple of short videos of below the dam 2016 that I found. Reminds me of old times when I used to walk that cement ledge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nk9rvDqoa4
                The cement ledge was awesome! Especially for bowfishing/spearfishing.

Comment

I hooked into a 70lb gator-gar with a banana jig while striper fishing one night on that catwalk. Walked it down that cement ledge to get my jig back. They had both the gen gates open. But not the big gates. That was still a trip fight-n that fish with the current while walk-n that ledge!

Comment

Sure got windy last night. Felt some gust I know had to be near fifty.

Comment

Man deer seasoned wasn't good to me. Hopefully fishing will be!

Good to see you on her again LW

Comment

With the warmer weather over the next couple of days, I bet the sandies will be moving up the creeks this week.

Comment

So your saying we better use some sick time?

Comment

Hopefully the wind will lay one day this week so I can enjoy a small camp fire.

I love a good camp fire in the evening.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Camp fire 1-25-17.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	24482201

Comment

Be careful johnson county is under burn ban found out the hard way burning leaves today.

Comment

I'm in Bosque but I'll sure check it out. Thanks for the notice.

JC

Comment

Working...
                                X