Rona finally got me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rona finally got me.

Just got home from Baylor Hosp. Positive for the China virus.
    Decided to go in and get checked after fever and chills for 4 days.
    Sent me back home after doing x-rays and MRI of my guts, blood work and urine tests. told me to hydrate and take C,D and zinc.
    I think this is my second round. First was back in Dec 2019 thru Jan 2020.
    Lasted about 6 weeks before back to normal. This time don't seem to be as bad. Worst part is the lockdown for 10 days.

Hey they are not doing the 10 day lockdown crap anymore. My kid was back at work for major company 3 days after symptoms gone and 6 days after contracting it. Hope you kick it quick

Comment

Take care of yourself and reach out to TBH if you need any assistance.

Comment

I just got over it. not fun at all! lucky my kids did not get it, just me and the wife.

New CDC and our company is 5 days isolating. can return day 6 if fever free for 24 hours and then wear mask for 5 more days. i hope my lungs are fine, i have not gotten back to cardio workouts but all other symptoms are gone and i'm on day 10.

Comment

Add Quercetin to that regimen of vitamins and you'll have the complete package... That Quercetin works with the Zinc for better absorption and helps the zinc attack the Kung Flu bug!!
          Praying for a quick recovery for you sir!

Comment

Read the Politics/Current Events forum. You’ll find all the answers there.

Comment

Haven't lost sense of smell. My dawg just farted and bout killed me.

Comment

Get well soon. A couple people at work have it now. Looks like a summer spike is on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by WTN View Post
                  Read the Politics/Current Events forum. You’ll find all the answers there.
                  Yep, more answers there than you'll get from most doctor's offices that's for sure. At least the OP's doc told him to take most of the correct stuff and didnt just send him home to monitor symptoms and to return if he felt he was dying.

Comment

I wouldn't even bother Richard... That's a strong wind you're facin'...

Comment

Just take care of yourself, can't hide from it, it's here to stay.

Comment

My teledoc prescribed molnupiravir for me because I am on blood thinner. My wife was prescribed monoclonal antibody treatment by her teledoc. The van came to the house. We are both over 65. Son who lives in Austin got Paxlovid yesterday. Not sure which strain, but ours was contracted last month.

Comment

Just getting over round 2 here as well. I had it the first time in July 2020 and that was the sickest I've ever been. Had me down for weeks. This time was fever and chills for a few days but other than that, it was like a bad summer cold. My wife and daughter have it now. We know a lot of people that have it right now and it seems to be milder than before. Hope you're over it soon.

Comment

I had it last week and like some of the above, fever and chills for a day and then just a head cold for about 2-3 days.
                            I am over it for the most part, but just get tired really easy and I have what i would call brain fog.

Comment

No fever since yesterday AM. Body aches all over and brain fog. Headaches gone. Little to no congestion. Slept good last nite for a change. I can tell this take a while to get back 100%. Hate being locked down.

Comment

Working...
                              X