Skidsteer enclosure replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skidsteer enclosure replacement

Well we bucked up and finally bought a cabbed unit, boy howdy that A/C is nice…

Less than 20 hours on it and I’ve already blown out a window… y’all have any recommendations on something thing besides glass, and who can cut it?? Don’t want to be doing this every 19 hours!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turn the fan speed down a little !

Comment

I love my ssv 75.

I got mine tinted, I can hang meat in it.

Comment

Plexiglass

Comment

I know they make the Polycarbonate windshields, not sure about the sides.

Comment

We use a glass shop to cut lexan door glass for out Svl machines. Find a local shop that can cut it and see what they can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
              We use a glass shop to cut lexan door glass for out Svl machines. Find a local shop that can cut it and see what they can do.
              This_^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                Turn the fan speed down a little !
                I found this extremely funny. Lol

Comment

I bought a poly carb for my SVL90-2.

I had a tree limb come through the glass and stop 1" from my chest.

Got it here. Great service and great prices:

ABOUT US We are a plastics parts manufacturer and post-coater, offering our SHIELDS® line of windscreens, windows, shields, and canopies ~ AND the advantages of our experience and customer support. FORM/TEC Plastics is the only manufacturer in the world that both forms and post-coats polycarbonate to the

Comment

That’s an easy fix. Whatever you did to break it, don’t do that again. You’re welcome.

Comment

I assume you didn't get their warranty coverage. **** happens

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                        I assume you didn't get their warranty coverage. **** happens

I did get a 4 year 4000 hours warranty but assumed this wasn’t covered…

Comment

Originally posted by bowfishin fool View Post
                          I did get a 4 year 4000 hours warranty but assumed this wasn’t covered…

if you have kubota insurance file a claim. It’ll be a 250 deductible

Comment

Lexan

Comment

Lexan......its good stuff and you can buy in a "smoke" color to decrease the heat inside the cab. Most all glass shops can hook you up with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X