Thunderstorms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thunderstorms

Everybody good in Brownwood? Looks like a tornados on the ground. Weather across Texas tonight is lookin like it may get sporty for some folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s looks like San Saba is getting western from here. Really dark

Comment

wish llano would get some.we have had wildfires all around us.

Comment

We got missed in Christoval....AGAIN! and its **** floating in Denton! I'd trade for was just the opposite.

Comment

Raining good off and on in San Angelo. Highway between Brady and Brownwood covered in ice/hail somewhere along there. Family member just send me a picture of the highway. Daughter had golf ball size hail in Andrews. Family got a good rain in Brady.

Comment

Nothing but a nice rain at my house north of Goldthwaite.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              We got missed in Christoval....AGAIN! and its **** floating in Denton! I'd trade for was just the opposite.

0.5” at my house in Christoval…we live just South of the High School.

I know you are a little farther south toward the Schleicher County line…hoping y’all see a little moisture.

Comment

I would love to have a job like a weatherman! I didn't schedule anything for today because they predicted an 89% chance of rain; with thunderstorms starting at midnight, and it hasn't rained a drop here southeast of Centerville. I got a lot done today, but I'd much rather work for money!

Comment

hope we get some help from a tropical systems this seasoning. not any thing bad. just rain.

Comment

Another cell passing through now, heavy rain, high winds and hail right now!!

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                      I would love to have a job like a weatherman! I didn't schedule anything for today because they predicted an 89% chance of rain; with thunderstorms starting at midnight, and it hasn't rained a drop here southeast of Centerville. I got a lot done today, but I'd much rather work for money!

Wonder how they came up with 89%? What would it of took to push it to 90% or knock it down to 88%?

Comment

Working...
                      X