How dangerous is Fentanyl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How dangerous is Fentanyl?

This video will show you exactly how dangerous and this is what is being allowed to pour across our southern border by the current admin..

Thanks for the heads up. Didn’t know that was dangerous.

Comment

Reckon it’s pouring in from Mexico or we make it here?

Comment

I didn't watch the video but I'm glad it's a thing. We'll get rid of a bunch of idiots on this earth because of this drug. If you do drugs and it kills you that's on you. Don't expect me or anyone on this earth to care about your life if you don't.

My best suggestion is if someone is suffering from what seems to be an overdose, let them die. It's not worth risking your life to save theirs.
        Last edited by okrattler; 05-11-2022, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
          I didn't watch the video but I'm glad it's a thing. We'll get rid of a bunch of idiots on this earth because of this drug. If you do drugs and it kills you that's on you. Don't expect me or anyone on this earth to care about your life if you don't.

My best suggestion is if someone is suffering from what seems to be an overdose, let them die. It's not worth risking your life to save theirs.
          Watch the video. A LEO almost died just from exposure alone during a search.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            Watch the video. A LEO almost died just from exposure alone during a search.
            I've seen it. I wouldn't go sniffing anything. You can die just giving cpr from someone that's ingested it. It's not worth it.

How there are even people wanting to be cops now days is beyond me. They don't get paid near enough for their troubles.

Comment

You might wanna watch the video. The deputy that almost died was probably not an idiot.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Go to 5:10

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhDfMfV7Zf0&t=341s"]Tucker: There is something really wrong - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                  You might wanna watch the video. The deputy that almost died was probably not an idiot.

The world needs to go 1 week without the police just so they can see how much we need them.

I bet the people that hate them would have a new found respect for them. They risk their life for what?..... I don't see why anyone would want their job.
                  Last edited by okrattler; 05-11-2022, 09:28 PM.

Comment

The world needs to go 1 week without the police just so they can see how much we need them.

I bet the people that hate them would have a new found respect for them.
                    I say 3 months.. And what happens during that 3 months no one shall be held accountable for... We could make it a bteer place..

Comment

I bet the people that hate them would have a new found respect for them. They risk their life for what?..... I don't see why anyone would want their job.
                      Need to let us go for a few months without them. We need to cleanse our society.

Comment

I hear ya. My son still wants to be an officer. I keep asking him why. He says he just wants to be the guy that makes a difference. Says he knows it ain't easy and that I always taught him good things aren't always easy. I guess it's on me then, huh? Dang it!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          I say 3 months.. And what happens during that 3 months no one shall be held accountable for... We could make it a bteer place..
                          That would be plenty long enough.

You know what kills me? I've personally seen a person on Facebook who seems to hate the police one week praise them the next. They're only good when some people need them. They're better than I am that's for sure. It's not any different than fighting a war for a nation that is ungrateful. Because that's what these men and women are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                            I hear ya. My son still wants to be an officer. I keep asking him why. He says he just wants to be the guy that makes a difference. Says he knows it ain't easy and that I always taught him good things aren't always easy. I guess it's on me then, huh? Dang it!

I commend him for that. I hate to be the negative voice but as you can probably understand I have to wonder why myself.

But.......I also want to believe that good triumphs over evil every time. Am I wrong for believing that? I hope not.

I'm not wrong. These are dark times we live in. But good will triumph over evil. But good has to exist in order for that to happen.

I just get sick and tired of hearing about evil winning. A person who has lost their way is not worth your sons life or anyone else's for that matter. I don't like seeing the good guys lose. I don't like seeing the strong lose. It's frustrating.

The men and women who serve this country deserve much more than they're given. To me that's disheartening.
                            Last edited by okrattler; 05-11-2022, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X