Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the breaking point for Bitcoin?

It was down under 30k today.

People starting to say it's going to be worthless yet? Seems like when it's rising it's all fun in the sun and going to 1 million. Starts down and it's worth zero.

People giving up and dumping yet or buying?

Clearly you don't get it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Keep thinking of a better “breaking point” thread to start. This wasn’t it.

Comment

Are there people buying private jets and beach houses with it yet?

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          Yes there are - there has been.

Comment

All of crypto is plummeting.... I don't have much in it, and its a long term, like 10 year, hold for me.

Comment

I'm about to buy more bitcoin

Comment

Crypto isn’t going anywhere, the play right now is to determine which crypto will be left standing

Comment

BTC moving in tandem with the S&P the past couple of months (or more). It bounced to 32k overnight, stock market poised for a bounce on open this morning. I still think there is a lot of downside before we see a return to bull market. Will be jumping in at some point, but not yet.

Comment

I got into crypto in 2017. I have stayed away from the all but the main players and am still way up. I buy a little each month no matter what, just like my normal portfolio. Everything is a 10-15yr hold for me.

Comment

its up 400% in the last 2 years and roughly 2500% in the last 5 years, somebody has made some money off of it.

Comment

An acquaintance has bought several cars and effectively retired off bitcoin. How much of this is true? I mean I can only take him at his word, but I have no reason to doubt him.

Comment

We bought into Bitcoin in 2014 and have done extremely well, I rolled more into it yesterday with the money made off it. We’ve added over 1200 acres off profits from it so I have zero complaints and we have a bunch left in place for the long haul road results. Love it or hate it but a lot of people have cashed in from it.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            Keep thinking of a better “breaking point” thread to start. This wasn’t it.
                            ok, will do. Any ideas?

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            Crypto isn’t going anywhere, the play right now is to determine which crypto will be left standing
                            Someone told me that would be XRP

Comment

Ive never touched the stuff but I know someone who bought a Lamborghini with it. (the profits from it....not actually with the coin itself)

Comment

Working...
                              X