Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's All About the Video: A Bowhunter's Guide...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's All About the Video: A Bowhunter's Guide...

It's All About the Video:
    A Bowhunter's Guide to the Self-Filmed Hunt

You've seen the teaser...

You've seen the description...
    quote:
    It's All About the Video:A Bowhunter's Guide to the Self Filmed Hunt is a project that is nearly four years in the making. TexasBowhunter.com was among the first hunting websites to feature video on the web when we started in 1999. Since that time, many of our site members have taken the plunge into filming their own hunts. As you already know, some of the most frequently asked questions on the discussion forum relate to purchasing video cameras and accessories, as well as questions about how to set up to film hunts. Over the last four years, I have been making notes, creating outlines and attempting to gather footage with the goal of creating an instructional video that provides some suggestions and tips on creating self filmed hunting videos.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	414.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	139.4 KB
ID:	24716026
    In the spring of 2005, I solicited some help from a few people that I knew could assist me with moving the project from the conceptual phase into the pre and post production stages. Over the course of the last year and a half, Mark Rothwell, Glenn Lemke, Steven Leggett, Casey Morris, Mary Bone, Wade Kubecka and I have put in a tremendous amount of hours (in our "spare" time) creating a project that we feel will be an incredible asset to anybody that has interest in filming their own hunts.

Name:	415.jpg
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	24716027
    It's All About the Video:A Bowhunter's Guide to the Self Filmed Hunt is a comprehensive video that goes well beyond your normal, cookie-cutter hunting video, and we think it will provide a wealth of information in addition to the nine entertaining, self-filmed hunts.

Name:	416.jpg
Size:	119.8 KB
ID:	24716028
    You've seen Larry's artwork...

Name:	417.gif
Views:	3
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	24716029

Name:	422.gif
Size:	117.7 KB
ID:	24716034

And now I'm pleased to announce the official, limited initial release of

Name:	418.gif
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	24716030

The video offers a unique combination of education...

Name:	419.gif
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	24716031

...mixed with plenty of entertainment...

Name:	420.gif
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	24716032

...and just the right splash of action and humor!

Name:	421.gif
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	24716033

This initial limited release is available now for pre-release sales and will be shipping by October 20th!

Additional quantities may be available following the initial release, depending on the response! Order now before they're gone!

Mary, Wade, Glenn, Steven, Casey, Larry and I are excited to bring you TexasBowhunter.com's first, true production quality video release! Thank you for your support of the site and the video!

Michael

Yessssss! I cant wait until I get mine!

Comment

What if we already put in an order for ours on the old forum? Do we have to re-order it?

Comment

Your order should still be good, Hafernick.

I look forward to mine, Michael.
        Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

I've been checkin' the mail everyday, can't wait!!

Comment

anxiously awaiting the arrival

Comment

I just ordered mine and I'm excited!

Comment

Don't forget, the orders won't ship until sometime around the 20th. The replication company sent them out yesterday to Mary, so she should receive them within the next couple of days. She already has the boxes addressed and stamped, so that when they arrive all she has to do is stuff 'em and send 'em!

Now as for me, on the other hand, a few of the videos were shipped directly to me, so I'm keeping an eye out for Brown, myself!

Michael

Comment

Don't forget, the orders won't ship until sometime around the 20th. The replication company sent them out yesterday to Mary, so she should receive them within the next couple of days. She already has the boxes addressed and stamped, so that when they arrive all she has to do is stuff 'em and send 'em!

Now as for me, on the other hand, a few of the videos were shipped directly to me, so I'm keeping an eye out for Brown, myself!

Michael
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Michael has connections!

Name:	michaelinart.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	122.9 KB
ID:	23815180

I'm very anxious to see the DVD and put the tips and techniques to use! Thanks to everyone involved with this undertaking!

Comment

Right-click, save.

Comment

Guess what Jackie (UPS Man) just delivered?!

Comment

How many are in the initial release b/c I ordered one last night. I already video my own hunts, but it's always good to get ideas from others, so I am really anxious to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                            How many are in the initial release b/c I ordered one last night. I already video my own hunts, but it's always good to get ideas from others, so I am really anxious to see.
                            I've authorized Mary to ship an initial release of 101 copies. We just sold #100! Better hurry!

Michael

Comment

Wow...I ordered mine last night before I ever saw this post, or the "teaser"! can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                              X