Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why you don't want kids at weddings......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
    It’s a **** shame he didn’t have the intestinal fortitude to stick around at the last GTG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOL. All mouth. I put it out there for a couple of weeks prior, exactly when I would be there and when I would leave but you stated you had to go to the hair stylist or maybe your wife had to. Either way, we know who rules your house. So, don't go mouthing off that you wished I stayed longer, you had your chance. Besides, I know you would've stayed in your place because you would listen to her, tough guy. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay6x45 View Post
      I hate seeing weddings where the kids are not invited. It ****** off the families that have kids so none of them go. I guarantee you the couples that want their perfect wedding without kids will probably be divorced after the kids and problems arrive instead of working through it. Kids should be mandatory at weddings to remind the couples what they are getting into.
      My wife and I did not want any kids at our wedding. A lot of family did not show because of this which was fine by me. This August we are celebrating our 10 years anniversary, so I guess your prediction is false for my marriage.

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
      Well, I guess we see who got told he was going to get a grooms cake at the wedding. Yep, a real man, I can tell.
      Guess I am not a "Real Man" since I had a grooms cake. Since you brought it up and is clearly a "Real Man", can you enlighten me on what it take to become this "Real Man"?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        You got that right.
        Mexico, we're you there or did you stay home?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
          My wife and I did not want any kids at our wedding. A lot of family did not show because of this which was fine by me. This August we are celebrating our 10 years anniversary, so I guess your prediction is false for my marriage.

Guess I am not a "Real Man" since I had a grooms cake. Since you brought it up and is clearly a "Real Man", can you enlighten me on what it take to become this "Real Man"?
          Hmmmm....let's just say getting into it with a mod is like getting into it with a cop....never a good idea. Have a nice day.

Comment

Why you don't want kids at weddings......

LOL. All mouth. I put it out there for a couple of weeks prior, exactly when I would be there and when I would leave but you stated you had to go to the hair stylist or maybe your wife had to. Either way, we know who rules your house. So, don't go mouthing off that you wished I stayed longer, you had your chance. Besides, I know you would've stayed in your place because you would listen to her, tough guy. LOL.

You were the first to arrive and first to leave. If you would have stuck around you could have met all of us Clones. Yes, Mexico was there he arrived before I did.

I’m not above elder abuse.

Last edited by Mayhem; 06-29-2022, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Mexico, we're you there or did you stay home?

Everyone that said they would be there were except you.

And showing up 2 hours early and leaving before it started does not mean you were there

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                You were the first to arrive and first to leave. If you would have stuck around you could have met all of us Clones. Yes, Mexico was they he arrived before I did.

I’m not above elder abuse.

You are a joke and you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                  Everyone that said they would be there were except you.

And showing up 2 hours early and leaving before it started does not mean you were there
                  Did anyone ask you?

Comment

You are a joke and you know it.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
                      Lol wow.

My wife and I didn't have a single friend or family member not attend our wedding because their kids weren't invited. Somehow though, even against your anticipated outcome, we are still happily married, and we've been through some tough time's I wouldn't wish upon anyone. But sure, go ahead and lump everyone that wants a memorable evening without having to worry about some punk kid and their irresponsible parents into one pool of so called inevitable failure.
                      I appreciate the response but how long have you been married and how many kids do you have? I still am still picturing the perfect no kids response.

Comment

My last wedding, #3, was 'no kids' and went great. Except, the only kid there was the DJs daughter and she broke one of the two champagne 'toast', expensive crystal glasses. No big deal but at least it wasn't my imaginary 'groom' cake. Lol

Comment

#3…
                          So women don’t care for you either…

Comment

Wow 3 marriages.

At what point do you look in the mirror and say “‘maybe it’s me”?

Comment

I blame parents 100% . My son never ran wild anywhere. At restaurants he always sat in his chair he was never running around and never under the table. At stores he walked with us and stood by me or the cart. He never has been loud obnoxious or disrespectful. Other than being a respectful young man he is a typical teenager. He plays High School Football and Does track and field and has lots of friends. It’s all how you raise them and what you allow them to get away with and for them to understand what you expect from them and the consequences that they face.
                              Last edited by HotRod Hunter; 06-29-2022, 05:20 PM.

Comment

I'm getting old but if you are on number three, I can't believe haven't figured out that kids are important. You are still learning but I appreciate that you are still trying and someone less experienced is still willing to try. You can't eliminate the future generations.
                                If you can it will be like watching the new Disney Lightyear. Somehow the Lesbian wedding parties had grandkids. That isn't possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X