X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the leaderboard for the week.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
      Spieth with a poor start. 4 bogeys in first 6 holes. Hope he can get it going.
      Nothing new for him. Missed cut looming. Will win his next outing. I knew better than to pick him.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
        Nothing new for him. Missed cut looming. Will win his next outing. I knew better than to pick him.
        Give that boy a gummy or something. He needs to quit thinking and play golf

Comment

Phil had about a 15 footer for birdie. Walked off the green with a double

Comment

Neat course and I can't wait till it gets a little harder.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
              Neat course and I can't wait till it gets a little harder.

I went to the Saturday round of the Ryder cup there back in 99. So long ago my old butt doesn’t remember much about the course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Moser leading the pack after day one! Great first day, wish I had known Spieth was sick, woulda gone elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                  Haaaa. Pretty wild. We’ve got he and a pro from our church playing in it. Make sit a little more fun to watch! They both have started well.
                  That’s too cool.What’s their names? I’d like to follow them

Comment

Not watching it, but the leaderboard shows it is tough. -2 is the best round on the course and just a few under par rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                      Not watching it, but the leaderboard shows it is tough. -2 is the best round on the course and just a few under par rounds.
                      It has been a good test so far.

Looks like Koepka has the best round so far at -4 on the day through 14.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
                        Moser leading the pack after day one! Great first day, wish I had known Spieth was sick, woulda gone elsewhere.
                        This too shall pass

Comment

Well, just tuned in in time to see Phil Hit a worm burner in to the corner of the bunker.

I guess he can put the towel on and head on down the road.

Comment

Scottie Scheffler, Sam Burns, and Koepka with the rounds of the day from the morning wave at -3 67.
                            Last edited by El General; 06-17-2022, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
                              That’s too cool.What’s their names? I’d like to follow them
                              They’re off to a great start and made it to the weekend. Travis Vick is the young amateur and just teed off. The other is Matthys Daffue and I think he’s ranked 4th on the Korn Ferry tour. He secured his card this year. Fun stuff !

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                                They’re off to a great start and made it to the weekend. Travis Vick is the young amateur and just teed off. The other is Matthys Daffue and I think he’s ranked 4th on the Korn Ferry tour. He secured his card this year. Fun stuff !

Vick is currently the low amateur. I think he’s at -1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X