No announcement yet.

Smart Watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am currently wearing a Stiive Fitness Tracker from Amazon.
    It looks like a Fitbit, but costs $17.
    It has been doing a decent job for the 2 weeks I have been wearing it.

Comment

I’m not really interested in anything more than heart rate and maybe BP. Maybe GPS if I’m out somewhere at a pig lease or deer lease by myself. My phone is with me 24-7 so I’m not really that interested in text and anything my cell can do that doesn’t involve an emergency. Is the Garmin Instinct my best choice? Or is there a lesser watch that will get those few things done .

Comment

I have an apple watch, as soon as this one craps out I am going with Garmin. My brothers have them and the battery life is awesome especially on the solar version.

Comment

Garmin Vivoactive 4 here and love the battery life and all the smart features.

Comment

Garmin Forerunner 735XT .

Comment

Garmin 245 Forerunner Music, I really like it for listening to music while I’m running.

Comment

I only wear a Apple Watch to monitor my heart. It will let me know when I’m in AFib. Does any other watch do that?

Comment

Found this on Amazon and may get it for Father's Day - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082TYT6X4...v_ov_lig_dp_it

I like having something monitoring the steps I take in a day and monitoring my sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                    I recently sold my Galaxy Watch 4 for the same reasons. I don't get the fascination with the smart watch. It does what your cell phone will do, only smaller, more tediously, and less robustly. And you have your phone with you already anyway. Anything the watch could do, my phone can do better and easier.

I'm wearing a regular old watch that tells me what time it is and the date now. That's the one thing a watch does easier than a phone (or a smart watch). No need to jiggle a real watch to wake it up. It's just sitting there telling me what time it is 24/7.
                    Shane I was in the same boat and not huge into technology. I also have the Garmin Instinct and feel its the greatest thing for my situation. I can leave my phone in the truck on a jobsite and still see all of text and emails plus it tells me how lazy i was for the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      I’m not really interested in anything more than heart rate and maybe BP. Maybe GPS if I’m out somewhere at a pig lease or deer lease by myself. My phone is with me 24-7 so I’m not really that interested in text and anything my cell can do that doesn’t involve an emergency. Is the Garmin Instinct my best choice? Or is there a lesser watch that will get those few things done .
                      X2 but with resting heart rate/ sleep tracker.

Fitbit was ok, but only lasted a year tops

Comment

Tagged..I need a new smart watch. My Fitbit Surge died a while back. But don’t really want to spend $200 on a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by NBK75 View Post
                          Garmin Vivoactive 4 here and love the battery life and all the smart features.
                          This is what I roll with. I am not a huge gadget guy but this one has all the fitness features I need/want. Like others said, the lengthy times between charges and the price point was a big factor for me.

I am absolutely brutal on watches, which is why I quit wearing one for years until this one. This one has taken the same beatings and has held up well.

Comment

I have the Cubitt ct2s and love it.

Comment

Suunto Traverse. I really like it. Wish their app was better.

Bunch of biddies have the Garmin and sing its praises , a couple hand the Traverse prior.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Garmin 245 Forerunner music. I've had it a few months and am very happy with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X