Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

223 acres Oakwood, Texas
    going to be listed at 10,500 acre per agent

Railroad borders the back of the property (East side)
    City is next to property
    Hwy 79 frontage

water well for irrigation
    city water supply as well

couple of ponds with one being good size and great for duck hunting

Place is primarily for cattle or crops but a business could do well there with railroad and hwy bordering both ends

Comment

Just listed 5 acres in Lindale Texas. Asking 190,000 for it. It’s got water, electric and internet at the road.

Comment

About to list 18.5 acres in the Shiro/Bedias area off of Loma rd. South of Dickey loop and north of HWY 30. You can access the property off loma road OR CR 228. Place has a little smaller than 1/2 acre pond on it that has not dried up nor have I seen it look like it’s close to. Has largemouth and blue gill, mature post oaks, Bermuda & coastal grass with your typical weeds but hasn’t been fertilized this year “due to price increase”. Getting a driveway put in next week, 16”x20’ plastic with concrete safety ends install “per precient 2 that’s there rules”. Place is raw land, no fence up yet but have received a quote but the gentleman has not started yet “in quote cost was split with south and west neighbor”. There is a fence on the north end of the property, property makes almost a perfect rectangle. North end is 1720’, south is 1649’, 484.99” on East side, west side is 477’. Have survey and any other info you may need. Taxes last year cost me $34 dollars but that’s raw land. It is currently under hay exemption. I average about 50-53 rolls per cut 5x5 rolls, rolled tight. Asking 18k an acre. Thanks for taking the time to read, I’m sure I left something out but y’all will let me know in the nicest of ways I’m sure. See y’all in church

No water or electricity on place. The north side neighbor was going to let me pull electricity from his transformer and in exchange I let him hunt pigs on the place. Much cheaper than pulling from way south. Not sure on what other utilities are nearby for cable,WiFi, etc..

PM me if you’d like any info or pictures.
        Last edited by Ladder034; 05-11-2022, 12:25 PM.

Comment

A 1,787 acre ranch just sold here in Rock Island right on 90A. They are cutting it up into 160 pieces. It is a beautiful property and I'm sure there will be some awesome homesites available. I think the cattle are supposed to be off by the end of next week and then they are going to start cutting roads in. I might be able to get a phone number if anyone is interested.

Comment

Property good for farming or cattle
            Great place for a manufacturing plant with railroad and hwy frontage in Oakwood, Tx

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Cousin just listed this
              His parents have passed and settling estate
              North of Tyler
              $4,500 an acre

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                I have a improved leased lot on Fork with 5th wheel and new dock. Located in Paradise Cove in deeper water. Comes with golf cart too. 25k

Lot rent to 300 mo and paid thru 8/19.

Sean

Does the camper come with the lot

Comment

I have 320 acres for sale in Live Oak county off market for $1.732mm

I’m a broker but have several off market properties from 320-1900 acres

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post
                    I have 320 acres for sale in Live Oak county off market for $1.732mm

I’m a broker but have several off market properties from 320-1900 acres

Can you send me more info on this please. Kelsey@megarealtyteam.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dad's Place in Cooke County 50.94 acres. Rural water on it, electricity down both road frontages. Nice concrete crossing on the creek. Great home site on the hill. A few deer, turkey and hogs, I don't hunt the place as our other place up the road is more timbered and better setup for bowhunting. I've never ran a feeder or camera on it so I really don't know how much they use it. I have seen them on the property. 1/2 mile to the Ray Roberts corp of engineers property to the south, 1 1/4 mile to the east.
                      Last edited by adam_p; 06-03-2022, 11:42 AM.

Comment

6 Acres for sale in Brazoria County
                        Off County Road 344 by County Road 244.

It’s my moms place, believe she’s asking $190K
                        “I was wrong on price for those that asked previously.”
                        Haven’t gotten the listing yet but will include once it’s up.

979-997-4619 for information
                        Megan Sorrel with Mega Realty
                        Last edited by fish4food; 06-03-2022, 11:28 AM.

Comment

14 acres with 800 sf 2 bed 2 bath cabin in coal county ok. Backs up to 10k acres of public (baiting/feeders allowed). Lots of deer, (big bucks) turkey, pigs. Awesome neighbors. Lake. Underground electric, rural water, and aerobic septic. 20' connex. Fully furnished, turn key.$165k

Comment

Originally posted by KelseySellsVictoria View Post
                            Can you send me more info on this please. Kelsey@megarealtyteam.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            email sent

Comment

Just picked up 2-100 acre tracts on off Hwy 77 south of Goliad.

$7400/acre, minerals available. Very nicely wooded and located on a private paved county road.

210-421-8181

Brandon Scott- Associate Broker- The Texas Ranch Company LLC.

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post
                                Just picked up 2-100 acre tracts on off Hwy 77 south of Goliad.

$7400/acre, minerals available. Very nicely wooded and located on a private paved county road.

210-421-8181

Brandon Scott- Associate Broker- The Texas Ranch Company LLC.
                                Might want to get a site sponsorship.

Comment

Working...
                                X