No announcement yet.

Will Smith punched Chris Rock at the Oscars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The oscars have become totally irrelevant. Today, it's ion the first page on TBH. Actors acting.
    Last edited by GarGuy; 03-28-2022, 08:07 AM.

Comment

And just like that, people are talking about the Oscars again. They will also be talking about it on all major networks and probably be giving them interviews on the View by weeks end. It was a biotch slap at least and not a very good one at that.

Comment

Rock should’ve caught him with a straight right hand and gave him a set of fold ups. Watched the video once but not the show. Never will.

Comment

Seems will is his wife's little *****

Comment

I heard that Juicy Smollet gave them the idea. Chris was supposed to give Will a MAGA hat to cover her shining head, but he went off script with his own joke..... Just actors being actors.

Attached Files

Comment

I’m a little surprised how many of y’all think this was staged and fake. Some even to the point of calling folks gullible.

Myself, (and I believe a good percentage of folks here)don’t care at all about the Oscars. I can’t remember the last time I’ve ever watched any award show. That being said, people are not “talking about the Oscars” today. They are talking about Chris and Will.

Most of us think the Oscars are garbage, but Hollywood has a high opinion of itself and the award show. I don’t believe they would allow such a staged scene to happen like that. Those Hollywood elites wouldn’t tarnish their precious ceremony this way. In their opinion the Oscars is above that kind of nonsense. That’s why I think it was real and spontaneous. I could be wrong. I don’t care either way, and I have no idea who won what award last night because I’m not talking about the Oscars

Comment

Send in Ricky Gervais.

Comment

I saw this article and read lots of comments on several platforms, but I'm going to stick by my thoughts - it's about time men started standing up for their wives. I was raised with chivalry and husbands should defend their wife and their wife's honor.

Yes, she cheated on him but he obviously forgave her. That story is between them to work out. There's another lesson for people about forgiveness for everyone. (I can't say I'd forgive my husband if he cheated on me.)

Comment

That wasn’t a punch, it was opened handed…a slap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                      I didn’t and haven’t watched the Oscar’s; but as I’m aware, it’s an awards show for the movie industry, not a Comedy Club where you go and attend with the understanding the comedian may pick on the crowd. These “Actors” and their spouses; as fake as most of them are, are also human. You crack a joke about my wife medical, physical condition at an awards banquet and you’re going to get a response.

Staged or not, regardless of his wife’s past cheating, it’s still his wife and his to defend….the whole “Love, HONOR and cherish” thing many married couples have forgotten. Maybe they’re working on it and it’s not our place to question.

It's comedy and comics are going to make jokes and push buttons. It's what they do.

Will could have handled that situation a whole lot better and still "defended his wife's honor" (whatever that means).

So you have a black man getting Best Actor award. Another black man is presenting the award. The Oscars have taken heat for years for the lack of minority representation. Will has a moment to shine and he screws it up by letting his emotions get the best of him.

All of that money and fame and he managed to make black men look like a fool. We already have enough of the broke and uneducated to handle that. It's embarrassing.

Comment

That was not staged or fake, She would make his life hell from the looks of it if he didn’t defend her. That **** hit him wrong and he reacted. No way that was fake or staged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
                          wow you can read and write amazing

One day, maybe you too, can read and write amazing, if you try mixing in a little grammar, Sparky [emoji1303]

Comment

Ricky Gervais wasn’t hosting to bad
                            Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 03-28-2022, 07:50 AM.

Comment

I don't watch the garbage, if his wife has a medical issue as alleged, then the joke was in poor taste by CR. The response was also in poor taste. I have a hard time believing it was 100% spontaneous and unscripted but who knows. What a chit show, the far left eating itself on live TV. Pretty unbelievable.

Comment

why any one would watch these anyway is beyond me.

Comment

Working...
                                X