• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kmack View Post
    that's dabney coleman.
    rotflmbo

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
      I think the has to die, unfortunately. Sounded like that would determine where they would settle (her burial site). According to the family tree, doesn't look like she ended up having any children.
      It's a shame if they do kill her off. I'd much rather watch a character like Elsa than one like Beth in Yellowstone.

Comment

I love the show and hate it's over for now.

One mistake caught in the last episode.
        When Elsa was sitting on her dad at the special spot she had chosen. She described her first memory being birds pecking the ground after a rain. Then as if on cue, there was a bird in front of them on the ground. Problem is it was a Eurasian Collered Dove, which didn't make it to the US, via Bahamas then Florida until the 1970s.

Anyone else catch that??

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great show...Lisa and I caught up on the last three episodes last night and enjoyed it. There is a bunch of *** moments but as a whole it's pretty solid. As much as I hate their political side, Faith and Tim are doing a solid job keeping me entertained. Looking forward to tonight's season finale.

Comment

Dang it!! I am so captivated by the cinematography in this show. It really took me away from here and engulfed me into my family's past. Amazing work.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post

When Elsa was sitting on her dad at the special spot she had chosen. She described her first memory being birds pecking the ground after a rain. Then as if on cue, there was a bird in front of them on the ground. Problem is it was a Eurasian Collered Dove, which didn't make it to the US, via Bahamas then Florida until the 1970s.

Anyone else catch that??

Thought the same thing! Haha I was like dang, they couldn’t find a mourning dove for that part of the scene?!

Loved it as well, bitter sweet that it’s over. Great acting on all parts.

Comment

Yep

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

I watch the show with my wife, but I wish it was more realistic

Faith hill’s character has gotten old……the headstrong matriarch bit is tiresome.

The daughter’s fiancé dies and a week later she is shacking up with a Indian, a few days later she is fluent in Comanche? In real life they would have raised the wagons, kidnapped her and sold her off.

The premise is awesome, but the character development goes too far over the top.

Maybe I look too deep in things, I liked Yellowstone until they made the livestock officers an extension of the swat team, multiple murders with no outside investigation, etc. throwing snakes at people was the point they jumped the shark.

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post

Faith hill’s character has gotten old……the headstrong matriarch bit is tiresome.

The daughter’s fiancé dies and a week later she is shacking up with a Indian, a few days later she is fluent in Comanche? In real life they would have raised the wagons, kidnapped her and sold her off.

The premise is awesome, but the character development goes too far over the top.

Maybe I look too deep in things, I liked Yellowstone until they made the livestock officers an extension of the swat team, multiple murders with no outside investigation, etc. throwing snakes at people was the point they jumped the shark.

You do. It’s a tv show. It’s entertainment. Enjoy it for what it is.

Comment

Tear jerker.

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post

It's in the script. It's not real life

Comment

I will say the last episode was a pretty good one.

Comment

When Elsa was sitting on her dad at the special spot she had chosen. She described her first memory being birds pecking the ground after a rain. Then as if on cue, there was a bird in front of them on the ground. Problem is it was a Eurasian Collered Dove, which didn't make it to the US, via Bahamas then Florida until the

Yep, I noticed it right away.

Comment

Anyone else catch that??

I noticed it was a collard dove too. I didn`t know the history of the bird though.

Comment

Dang good show. Sad it over.

A friend said he heard there is going to be a 1923 series showing the early years of the ranch.....any one hear this????

Comment

Working...
                                X