LeBlanc Cajun Kitchen. A New Favorite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Terry, your gumbo have okrey in it? Rue dark or red?
    My Gumbo does have some okra. You prolly wouldn’t know if I didn’t tell you. We cook it down to nothing. Look over at the recipe forum and you will see my roux. It’s dark.

Comment

That Voodoo shrimp looks amazing

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
        That Voodoo shrimp looks amazing
        Thanks Trevor.

Comment

The voodoo shrimp is awesome. I when I go back I'll order fish and shrimp with voodoo and boudan balls appetizers. Oh...and an order of balls to go

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            The voodoo shrimp is awesome. I when I go back I'll order fish and shrimp with voodoo and boudan balls appetizers. Oh...and an order of balls to go
            I made boudin yesterday and put a little more heat in em to get us through this cold snap.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
              My Gumbo does have some okra. You prolly wouldn’t know if I didn’t tell you. We cook it down to nothing. Look over at the recipe forum and you will see my roux. It’s dark.
              👍
              We’Ol be headed that way here in a bit. Waitin’ on mamma to get home from playin with them grandsons. I’m comin’ hongrey‼️

Comment

👍
                We’Ol be headed that way here in a bit. Waitin’ on mamma to get home from playin with them grandsons. I’m comin’ hongrey‼️
                We’ll come on with your bad self and ask for me when ya get here.

Comment

Food is starting to roll out this evening.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Terry, your gumbo have okrey in it? Rue dark or red?
                    Red gumbo ????

That ain't gumbo if it's red

Comment

If we weren’t leaving early in the morning, we would have made the hour trek out tonight. Almost had the wife convinced. Note to self, feed the livestock earlier then we could have time to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                        Red gumbo ????

That ain't gumbo if it's red
                        Well it don’t look red to me so I guess it’s gumbo.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                          If we weren’t leaving early in the morning, we would have made the hour trek out tonight. Almost had the wife convinced. Note to self, feed the livestock earlier then we could have time to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Life always gets in the way. Y’all make it when ya can so I can meet y’all.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                            Well it don’t look red to me so I guess it’s gumbo.
                            No sir yours is dark as it should be. And delicious I will add. Put me in the camp of been a few times and didn't know a TBH'er was the proprietor. Will say hello next time I make it up there.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                              No sir yours is dark as it should be. And delicious I will add. Put me in the camp of been a few times and didn't know a TBH'er was the proprietor. Will say hello next time I make it up there.
                              Please do so and I thankyou for your buisiness sir. I’m always here unless I’m off hunting or filling up feeders or setting up cameras on a new trail or…….well I’m here sometimes.

Comment

Do you have cajun style macn cheese with shrimp or crawfish? Always a hit with my kids made it tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X