No announcement yet.

LeBlanc Cajun Kitchen. A New Favorite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Son starts his Polk County Youth Rodeo off 146 here shortly. Gives me a good excuse to stop in for lunch on those days. Will be pulling a stock trailer though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
      I've been told businesses put the less pretty faces behind curtains. Lol
      That don’t happen here BL. They figured out long ago I didn’t pay much respect to that curtain. I wear leg irons now and kept on a short chain in my own area. Takes a pretty good reason for my wife to slide the key under the door. Normally it’s for a backed up sewer or rowdy customer saying that my Etouffee doesn’t look like Paula Deans.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
        That don’t happen here BL. They figured out long ago I didn’t pay much respect to that curtain. I wear leg irons now and kept on a short chain in my own area. Takes a pretty good reason for my wife to slide the key under the door. Normally it’s for a backed up sewer or rowdy customer saying that my Etouffee doesn’t look like Paula Deans.
        Now we know what to say to get you to come out

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
          Now we know what to say to get you to come out
          I like “ Can Terry come out and meet a fellow hunter?” a lot better!!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
            Son starts his Polk County Youth Rodeo off 146 here shortly. Gives me a good excuse to stop in for lunch on those days. Will be pulling a stock trailer though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck to your son

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
              I like “ Can Terry come out and meet a fellow hunter?” a lot better!!
              Less stressful all the way around

Comment

Your etouffee is different. Love those huge shrimp in it.

Comment

Gumbo Man what’s the one dish would you recommend for a first time visitor to your place?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Gumbo Man what’s the one dish would you recommend for a first time visitor to your place?
                    And, what is your number one ordered entree?

Rwc

Comment

Corn Dog. It’s my favorite. JK. You know that’s really hard for me to decide. I have my favorite for a week or so and then move on to something else. A must try is VooDoo shrimp. It’s our number one selling appetizer with my homemade boudin balls being second. A lot of folks will actually make a meal out of the VooDoo shrimp.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                        And, what is your number one ordered entree?

Rwc
                        Our biggest seller is a Pick 2. Catfish and shrimp or catfish and oysters. We have a Seafood Platter or the Bayou Supper Platter that has shrimp,oysters,crawfish tails, catfish,frog legs, and a crab cake that a lot of people split.

Comment

This is our VooDoo Shrimp. It’s our number one appetizer and we sell 100 lbs or more a week. It’s popcorn shrimp that is hand breaded and deep fried then tossed in a glaze that we make with extra sauce on the front of the boat. Has just a little bit of heat but not much.
                          Attached Files

Comment

It's bad enough your telling us about it but pictures just ain't fair. That looks good.

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Terry, your gumbo have okrey in it? Rue dark or red?

Comment

Working...
                                X