No announcement yet.

Friday night lights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austin area schools are representing well. Westlake, Lake Travis and Vandegrift all winning/won convincingly

Comment

Originally posted by narco1 View Post
      Austin area schools are representing well. Westlake, Lake Travis and Vandegrift all winning/won convincingly
      The Westlake / Katy game is going to be a great one in a couple weeks.

Comment

Van lost 56-34 to Gilmer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
          Die hard Katy fan, but I’m not sure they’ve got the horses to hang with Westlake this year. I hope I’m wrong.

Comment

62 seems to be the magic number for Gunter. They have scored 62 points in all three playoff games. Next up Holliday. Competition improves with each round, round four begins to get interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
              Van lost 56-34 to Gilmer

I approve of this message . Just messing bud, good season! Yall have many returning?

Gilmer has district rival pleasant grove next week. Last meeting (4 weeks ago) the buxs won 55-14 against PG.
              Last edited by twistedmidnite; 11-26-2021, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Looks like Gilmer has a chance this year. University of Carthage lost today!!!

Comment

South Oak Cliff knocked out 3 time defending 5A champs Aledo today! Euless Trinity vs Allen tomorrow at 2.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                    Looks like Gilmer has a chance this year. University of Carthage lost today!!!
                    China Springs came to play. I thought there was a few micky mouse penalty Calls but it is what it is! Nothing but a bright future ahead for the greatest high school sports dynasty in the history of the state of Texas!! Good luck to everyone still in it!

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                      Let's go Centerville!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                      Centerville wins 28-0!

Comment

Franklin rolls on with a 60-0 win. Next up is Poth. Know nothing about them except they are 11-1. Looks like if we can take them, destiny has us with a rematch with Waskom in the semifinals. I think Waskom will beat Dangerfield next week.

Comment

Whitesboro over Shallowater 50-25. Rematch with Brock next week after they rolled Jim Ned 70-25 today. Gunna be tough!

Comment

SOC over Aledo was something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Friday night lights!

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                              I approve of this message . Just messing bud, good season! Yall have many returning?

Gilmer has district rival pleasant grove next week. Last meeting (4 weeks ago) the buxs won 55-14 against PG.

Not sure how many returning. Our pass defense was our weakness

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                                Easy now, they have to play the Vipers at DKR next Saturday, not the Longhorns .

Comment

Working...
                                X