9/15 draw hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son and I for E-card deer either is still showing application received

Anyone else put in for this draw and have a result?

Comment

Originally posted by uncle jesse View Post
      25 yrs ago, they had some emus running around the area. We didn't see any exotics or hear of any seen.

Good luck to your son
      25 years ago we had them running around our area too, people just released them when the market dropped out and realized there was no money in them

Comment

Added a few more hunts last night although my points are low in GDE (4) and GDM (3). Maybe a little better odds for GDA (10).

I've been pacing myself this morning, holding off on refreshing the status page every half hour or so. I've only been doing this for about 30 years and I still get pumped only to face the harsh, cold reality of despair (most of the time). LOL

Comment

Anyone know why some of your apps go directly to no selected and not pending 2nd sometimes?

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
            Anyone know why some of your apps go directly to no selected and not pending 2nd sometimes?
            i think its just that they only select a certain number of pending 2nds to fill the few spots that wont be claimed by the winners.

Comment

Just won National Refuge General Deer - Trinity River NWR (Brierwood)

I don't know anything about these Trinity River places.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                i think its just that they only select a certain number of pending 2nds to fill the few spots that wont be claimed by the winners.
                That seems wrong, shouldn't everyone not drawn be in that pot?

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
                  Just won National Refuge General Deer - Trinity River NWR (Brierwood)

I don't know anything about these Trinity River places.
                  seems like i have read that they are pretty much big hog farms lol...good luck!

Comment

dunno bud, maybe just easier for them to narrow it down...who knows.

Comment

We got drawn for Laguna Atascosa 11/18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My son drew Chap doe/spike/javelina/hog/coyote. First time since starting applying 3 years ago that any of my kids have drawn a hunt.

Comment

there is no 2nd draw for those hunts. They just take standby spots for anything that is available.

Comment

Drew a doe tag at Sam Houston. Better than nothing

Comment

Whooo Hooo, Still in Gun Deer Management - Pending 2nd Draw

Comment

Mine is still just showing application received

Comment

Working...
                                X